Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are sure to become your new favorite side dish! Crispy, roasted potatoes tossed in our famous garlic parmesan sauce!
Who doesn’t love a tasty potato side dish? These babies are epic, my friends. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe! Serve these potatoes with out famous Whiskey Flank Steak or a simple Roasted Chicken!
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
Fair warning you guys, these Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are the most addicting potato recipe you are ever going to eat! Once we perfected these potatoes, we knew they were going to be an instant hit.
And we haven’t stopped making them since.
First you roast diced potatoes in a little salt, pepper and garlic powder, then you toss them in our famous garlic parmesan sauce and roast a few more minutes for the sauce to set. The most crispy, garlicky, buttery potatoes you have ever tasted, hands down.
What Kind Of Potatoes Are Best For Roasting?
Russet potatoes are going to give you the best flavor and texture when making these garlic roasted potatoes. Russet potatoes are a starchy potato which are perfect for roasting. These potatoes will yield a fluffy texture on the inside and a crispy outside, which is exactly what we’re looking for.
How To Make Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Start by dicing three pounds of russet potatoes, skin on, into about a 1 inch dice. Get them on a large baking sheet, large enough that the potatoes can sit in a single layer. If you don’t have a baking sheet large enough, split the potatoes between two baking sheets.
Season the potatoes with salt, pepper and garlic powder and toss with two tablespoons of olive oil. Roast at 425 degrees for 20 minutes and then remove from the oven.
Toss the potatoes with our famous garlic parmesan sauce and then bake for another 10 minutes to set the sauce and make the potatoes super crispy.
Now, let me tell you. You can eat these potatoes as is, tossed in the sauce, just like that. You’ll have a stronger, garlic flavor and of course the potatoes will be more saucy as they haven’t gone back into the oven to crisp up.
I’m telling you, it’s a toss up. We usually grab a bowl of the potatoes just like that to snack on while the rest of the potatoes are crisping up in the oven!
What Goes Well With Garlic Roasted Potatoes?
If you’re not just eating these Garlic Parmesan Potatoes right of the sheet pan and turning them into a whole meal…we’ve got lots of options for main courses!
Also, beside serving this potato side dish for dinner, these make the most AMAZING breakfast potatoes! Leftovers never go to waste, just heat them up the next morning with your fried eggs!
- Garlic Herb Roast Beef
- Big Mac Sliders
- Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops
- Brown Gravy Meatloaf
- Roast Turkey Breast
- Turkey Burgers with Caramelized Onions
Looking For More Potato Side Dishes?
- Perfectly Smooth Mashed Potatoes
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Classic Potato Salad
- Cheesy Crock Pot Potatoes
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Duchess Potatoes
Head over to our Side Dish Menu for many more potato side dish recipes and many, many more! We’ve got veggie sides, rice sides, salad recipes…a side dish for every dinner that you can imagine!Print
These Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are so addicting! A perfect side for steak or chicken, so good they taste like they came from your favorite steak house!
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt, fresh pepper and garlic powder for seasoning the potatoes
For The Garlic Parmesan Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and then place the diced potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer. Add the olive oil to the potatoes and then season the potatoes generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss the potatoes and then roast for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, make the sauce by adding all the ingredients to a bowl. Whisk together to combine and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, pour the sauce over the potatoes and toss to coat all the potatoes in the sauce. Return the potatoes to the oven and cook another 10 minutes.
- Taste the potatoes for seasoning, adjust with salt and pepper if needed and serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, potato recipe, side dishes, garlic parmesan sauce, roasted potatoes, garlic roasted potatoes, sides for steak