Club Sandwich Kabobs are a fun way to serve a sandwiches at your next party or game day! A variety of tasty sandwiches that easy to serve!
Club Sandwich Kabobs For Parties & Game Days
One thing I love to do is make food that’s fun – but also functional – for parties, just like these Club Sandwich Kabobs. You can assemble these right before your party starts and set out as many kabobs as you need!
Then your guests can grab one sandwich or a whole kabob – depends on how hungry they are but the best part is that you can sit right down and not miss any of the action.
- Ultimate Party Food: These club sandwich kabobs are the ultimate party food. You guests can grab a sandwich (or two) at a time and come back for more.
- Make Ahead Recipe: Another great thing about the sandwich kabobs is that they can be made ahead of time for parties, holidays or even tail gating.
- Variety Of Flavors: There’s something on here for everyone, from turkey to ham to roast beef to all veggie!
How To Make Club Sandwich Kabobs
Get all the ingredients ready, assembly line style, and start making up the sandwiches.
Once the club sandwiches are made, add them to wooden skewers, separated by a pepperoncini pepper. Make sure to dry the peppers very well so that they don’t make the bread soggy.
Approximately four mini club sandwiches will fit onto the wooden skewers, depending on how thick you make each sandwich. For parties, we like to count at least two sandwiches per person, counting on the fact that we’ll be serving other food as well.
What Sides Go Well With Club Sandwiches?
Anything that you’d serve with a regular sandwich is going to be delicious with these sandwich kabobs. From homemade salads to a veggie platter to a simple bag of chips or pretzels.
- Creamy Potato Salad
- Party Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Beans
- Crispy Baked Steak Fries
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Italian Pasta Salad
We’re using rye cocktail bread for the kabobs, but you can swap that out for any bread you like, even slider buns.
Make all vegetable kabobs with roasted red peppers, hummus and sliced red onion. Thin sliced cucumbers, pickles and lettuce are all delicious vegetarian options!
These Club Sandwich Kabobs are going to be a huge hit with your party guests! They taste amazing, they look like the most amazing party food and since all the work was done ahead of time – you can sit back and grab a few for yourself!
Looking For More Fun Party Food?
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- BBQ Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Chicken Chili Recipe
Club Sandwich Kabobs are a fun way to serve a sandwiches at your next party or game day! A variety of tasty sandwiches that are easy to make ahead and serve!
- 2– 16 ounce packages of cocktail bread (usually sold near the deli department)
- 2 pounds of thin sliced deli ham
- 2 pounds of thin sliced deli turkey
- 2 pounds of thin sliced deli roast beef
- 1 pound sliced American cheese
- 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 2 – 16 ounce jars pepperoncini peppers, drained and dried with paper towels
- 2 – 16 ounce jars of roasted red peppers, drained well and cut into strips
- 16 ounce jar sliced pickles, drained well
- Spicy brown, dijon or yellow mustard
- Mayonnaise OR try our Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Arugula or lettuce of choice
- 8 long wooden skewers
- Make the sandwiches following the recipes below, if desired.
- Place 4 sandwiches on each skewer, separated with a pepperoncini pepper.
For the Turkey Sandwiches
- 2 slices turkey
- 2 pickle slices
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- Lettuce or arugula
For the Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 2 slices roast beef
- 2 strips roasted red peppers
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- Lettuce or arugula
For the Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 slices ham
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 pickle slices
This recipe can be customized to your liking, see the post for more ideas!
4 club sandwiches will fit on each kabob so you can put on alternating sandwiches like I did, or make one kabob all ham and cheese, all roast beef, etc.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sandwich recipe, kabob recipe, party food ideas, club sandwich recipe, game day food, tailgating recipes