This Ritz Cracker Meatloaf is one of our new favorite meatloaf recipes! Buttery, salty Ritz crackers give an amazing flavor to this meatloaf!
We’re obsessed with making meatloaf! Our most popular recipe is our Brown Gravy Meatloaf which is a ground beef meatloaf topped with a homemade, 5 minute Brown Gravy!
The Easiest Meatloaf Recipe Ever!
We LOVE meatloaf. I mean, we love it. Our boys love meatloaf so much they ask for it weekly. As we mentioned, one of our favorite meatloaf recipes is our Brown Gravy Meatloaf, but we have so many more. If gravy isn’t your thing, check out our Classic Meatloaf Recipe with a ketchup glaze, or try a Turkey Meatloaf that’s covered in a decadent bacon topping.
One of the things we really love, besides the flavor is how easy this meatloaf is to make. No cooking onions and garlic ahead of time, just add everything into a bowl and mix. The soup mix is what’s going to give this meatloaf it’s onion flavor.
How To Make Ritz Cracker Meatloaf
All you need to do is add ground beef, onion soup mix, an egg, crushed Ritz crackers and a few seasonings to a bowl and mix it together. One tip I do have is to mot mix the ground beef too much. Just mix enough to blend all the ingredients together pretty well.
Then add it to a loaf pan and bake. Like in many of our other meatloaf recipes, we just free form the meatloaf on a baking sheet.
Bake the meatloaf for 40-45 minutes until it’s cooked through, but still moist and delicious looking just like this one pictured below. Err on the side of 40 minutes because everyone’s oven cooks differently and you don’t want a dried out meatloaf.
You can always place it back into the oven for another 5 minutes or so until it’s ready.
What Sides Can I Serve With Meatloaf?
Sometimes the sides are the best part of dinner, am I right? But with meatloaf, it’s the combination of the two that really makes the meal!
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Homemade Shoestring French Fries
- Disco Fries Casserole
- Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Beans
And of course, if you are team gravy on your meatloaf, just whip up a batch of our homemade gravy to pour all over this Ritz Cracker Meatloaf.
Can I Make Meatloaf Ahead Of Time?
Definitely! Make up the ground beef mixture and keep it in your refrigerator until you’re ready to cook it. Take the meatloaf out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes before baking to take the chill off and bake per the instructions.
Sometimes we even cook this meatloaf, let it cool, slice it and keep it in the refrigerator for when anyone gets hungry or if dinner time is staggered because of our busy schedules. Meatloaf microwaves really well so it’s a great, fast option.
Looking For More Meatloaf Recipes?Print
Ritz Cracker Meatloaf
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
This easy to make beef meatloaf recipe is so flavorful from buttery, salty Ritz crackers instead of breadcrumbs!
- 1 package (2 ounces) dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 20 crackers)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard (dijon, yellow or spicy brown)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or meatloaf mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the soup mix, egg, crackers and milk to a large bowl. Mix together and let sit for 5 minutes for the milk to absorb. Then stir in the ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the ground beef to the bowl and mix gently to combine. Don’t overwork the meat because you’ll end up with a tougher meatloaf.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and lightly add the meatloaf mixture, don’t pack the meatloaf mix into the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the beef is cooked through and no longer pink. Let the meatloaf rest for 5 minutes, turn out of the loaf pan, slice and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatloaf recipe, ground beef recipes, recipes with ritz crackers, dinner recipes, dinner ideas, easy recipes
Dan, you didn’t say what the oven temperature should be. I guessed at 350 and am putting it in now.
You’re right Donna, 350!
Will Whole Wheat Ritz Crackers work just as well?
Yum!!! Made it and love it. Thank you
Making it today!
Using ritz crackers and Lipton onion soup mix as a tweak
Hubby loves it.
Sides mashed potato
Turnips boiled in beef stock