This easy to make beef meatloaf recipe is so flavorful from buttery, salty Ritz crackers instead of breadcrumbs!
- 1 package (2 ounces) dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 20 crackers)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard (dijon, yellow or spicy brown)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (we like using 85/15)
- Add the soup mix, egg, crackers and milk to a large bowl. Mix together and let sit for 5 minutes for the milk to absorb. Then stir in the ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the ground beef to the bowl and mix gently to combine. Don’t overwork the meat because you’ll end up with a tougher meatloaf.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and lightly add the meatloaf mixture, don’t pack the meatloaf mix into the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the beef is cooked through and no longer pink. Let the meatloaf rest for 5 minutes, turn out of the loaf pan, slice and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatloaf recipe, ground beef recipes, recipes with ritz crackers, dinner recipes, dinner ideas, easy recipes