Ground Chicken Parmesan has all the flavors of the classic dish without the hassle! All made in one skillet for an easy, weeknight dinner. Serve this ground chicken recipe over spaghetti for a dinner the whole family will love!
Ground Chicken Parmesan Recipe
We’ve taken all the flavors of our favorite chicken parmesan dinner and simplified it using ground chicken! Instead of breading and frying chicken cutlets and baking them with sauce and cheese, we’ve made this dinner recipe all in one skillet.
This ground chicken recipe has quickly become one of our family favorites, our boys ask for it on repeat. Love it because it’s so easy to make, or because the flavor is unbelievably delicious, or love it because it’s an inexpensive way to feed your family. Any way you look at it, this easy chicken recipe is a dinner win.
How Do You Make Ground Chicken Parmesan?
All you need to do is cook ground chicken in a skillet with onions and garlic until it’s cooked through. Season the ground chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder, then pour in your favorite jar os spaghetti sauce!
Of course you can use homemade marinara sauce if you happen to have that laying around, too. The point to this recipe is that is super easy and super tasty. Just what our hungry boys are looking for when they sit down at the dinner table.
What Can You Serve This Ground Chicken Recipe With?
Just as you would typically see chicken parmesan served over spaghetti or some type of pasta, we like serving this Ground Chicken Parmesan over angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
I’m telling you guys, one bite of this dinner and you’re going to be hooked. Such an easy dinner idea with ingredients that you probably have on hand right in the refrigerator.
If you’re looking to keep this recipe low carb, use a low sugar marinara sauce (or make your own) and serve it as is, right in a bowl. Honestly, this recipe is so good you really don’t need much at all on the side. Maybe a nice Caesar Salad if you have an extra 5 minutes to blend up the dressing!
How Do You Store Leftovers?
This ground chicken recipe does make quite a bit of food, which for us is perfect. Leftovers mean the kids can serve themselves dinner the next day and no one has to cook.
We like to place this leftover ground chicken parmesan in a container and then store the spaghetti in a separate container, but of course you could just store it all together if you like. This ground chicken recipe will keep for 3 days in the refrigerator, if it lasts that long.
Looking For More Recipes With Ground Chicken?
- Sesame Ground Chicken
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- All Purpose Baked Chicken Meatballs
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Spaghetti Casserole
This delicious Ground Chicken Parmesan is on the table in just 15 minutes! Serve over spaghetti or angel hair pasta for an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 4–5 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar (26 ounce) marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the oil to a skillet over medium heat. Place the ground chicken in the skillet and break up while browning until almost cooked through. Add the onions and garlic and stir to combine with the chicken. Drain any drippings from the pan.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder, then pour in the marinara sauce and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the mozzarella cheese to the top of the chicken, cover and let cook for another 4-5 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve over spaghetti or you pasta of choice.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, ground chicken recipe, chicken parmesan, easy chicken recipes, easy dinner recipes, recipes with ground chicken, chicken recipes