This delicious Ground Chicken Parmesan is on the table in just 15 minutes! Serve over spaghetti or angel hair pasta for an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 4–5 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 jar (26 ounce) marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the oil to a skillet over medium heat. Place the ground chicken in the skillet and break up while browning until almost cooked through. Add the onions and garlic and stir to combine with the chicken. Drain any drippings from the pan.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano and then pour in the marinara sauce and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the mozzarella cheese to the top of the chicken, cover and let cook for another 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve over spaghetti or your pasta of choice.
Store: Store leftovers in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freeze: This ground chicken can be frozen for up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator and warm up in the oven or microwave.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, ground chicken recipe, chicken parmesan, easy chicken recipes, easy dinner recipes, recipes with ground chicken, chicken recipes