These Slow Cooker Baked Beans are the best baked bean recipe you’ll ever make! These baked beans are loaded with beef and bacon so they eat like a meal!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
- 4 (28 oz.) cans Brown Sugar baked beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, your favorite kind
- 1 (2.6 oz) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Add the ground beef and salt and cook over medium heat, breaking up into crumbles as it cooks. When the meat is cooked through with no pink remaining, drain the grease from the skillet and set aside.
- Pour the baked beans and drained pinto beans into an 7-8 quart slow cooker. Add the cooked ground beef, bacon, brown sugar, BBQ sauce and onion soup mix. Stir to combine and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- Stir the beans a couple of times during cooking if possible. Keep the beans warm on the “warm” setting until ready to serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement recipes, slow cooker recipes, crock pot recipes, baked beans, game day food, party food, bbq sides, recipes with ground beef