This Brown Butter Lobster Roll Pasta is tossed in a brown butter and garlic sauce that is unbelievably delicious. Because everything is better with butter!
A Lobster Recipe On A Budget
Lobster goes on sale at the end of the summer at our grocery store and we stock up. Our grocery store steams them right there for us so all we have to do is crack the shells and pick the meat when we get home.
So for about 25 bucks you can make this Brown Butter Lobster Roll Pasta and it’s going to serve about 6 people.
Sometimes we eat it just like that, or we make this Lobster Stuffed Bread…and once in a while I throw a bunch of lobster meat in the freezer for use at a later time. Usually that doesn’t happen since the lobster meat hardly ever makes it into the freezer but once in a while I can hide some before anyone sees me.
With the lobster meat frozen, on a random night for dinner it could be Lobster Corn Chowder – and everyone comes running.
How To Make Brown Butter Lobster Roll Pasta
Look at all that lobster covered in butter and garlic! You could just eat that right there…but we’re going to take all that good stuff and toss it with pasta and crispy bread crumbs.
This recipe is really super simple, all you need to do is make a butter and garlic sauce (lots of garlic) and toss it with the lobster pieces and warm it though. Then toss the butter and lobster with cooked pasta and top with crispy, toasted bread crumbs.
Super easy, total knock out flavors.
No doubt that this is one of those times when you’ve got to put the diet away – not worry about how much fat, etc. is in this dish. Just grab a beer and enjoy. You can get bak to your grilled chicken and salads tomorrow, this lobster recipe is totally worth the splurge!
What Sides Can I Serve With This Seafood Pasta?
We’ve made this lobster recipe at home for just the family or for family or friends that come over for dinner! Add a couple of delicious sides and you’ve got yourself a party!
- Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Homemade Caesar Salad
- Roasted Balsamic Asparagus
- Classic Garlic Bread
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Looking For More Pasta Recipes?Print
This crazy delicious lobster roll inspired pasta dish is on our menu all summer long! When the lobsters go on sale, we’re making this pasta recipe!
- 1 lb. pasta
- 3/4 lb. cooked lobster meat (see note)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 12 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain and set aside in a colander.
- Add the bread crumbs to a large skillet over medium heat. Stir while browning, about 5 minutes then remove the bread crumbs from the heat.
- To the same skillet, add the butter and melt until slightly browned.
- Add the garlic, stir and cook for 30 seconds. Then add the lobster pieces, stir to coat in all the butter and warm through.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta, parmesan cheese and parsley. Pour in the lobster and butter sauce and stir gently to combine.
- Spoon out the pasta into bowls and top with the bread crumbs.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pasta recipe, lobster roll, dinner ideas, lobster recipes, seafood recipes, dinner recipes