This crazy delicious lobster roll inspired pasta dish is on our menu all summer long! When the lobsters go on sale, we’re making this pasta recipe!
- 1 lb. pasta
- 3/4 lb. cooked lobster meat (see note)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 12 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain and set aside in a colander.
- Add the bread crumbs to a large skillet over medium heat. Stir while browning, about 5 minutes then remove the bread crumbs from the heat.
- To the same skillet, add the butter and melt until slightly browned.
- Add the garlic, stir and cook for 30 seconds. Then add the lobster pieces, stir to coat in all the butter and warm through.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta, parmesan cheese and parsley. Pour in the lobster and butter sauce and stir gently to combine.
- Spoon out the pasta into bowls and top with the bread crumbs.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pasta recipe, lobster roll, dinner ideas, lobster recipes, seafood recipes, dinner recipes