Treat your taste buds to a delicious air fryer pork tenderloin! This succulent and juicy pork tenderloin will be a hit at any gathering. The air fryer helps to lock in the juices and gives the pork a beautiful golden-brown finish. Serve with your favorite side dishes for a complete and unforgettable meal!
Mega Juicy Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
I feel that a lot of people think they don’t like pork because it’s often overcooked and dried out. IN comes this Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin recipe to save the day! You literally won’t believe how juicy this pork tenderloin recipe turns out.
We’re using our famous dry rub that we use in our Pulled Pork recipe, it flavors the pork wonderfully but also helps to lock in the juices. And the air fryer does the rest. Yes, you can cook this same pork tenderloin recipe in the oven, but in this case we do think the air fryer is superior.
How Do You Make Pork Tenderloin In An Air Fryer?
Besides how incredibly juicy and flavorful this pork recipe turns out, the other bonus is that it takes only 5 minutes of prep time.
- Combine the ingredients for the dry rub in a small bowl. You might not use all the dry rub, you can save some for another time. But you do want to generously coat all sides of the pork.
- To make the pork tenderloins fit in the air fryer, we cut them in half like you see here. Spray the basket of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray and then place the pieces of seasoned pork into the basket in a single layer.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes, or until the pork registers 140 degrees internally. We don’t find that you need to turn the pork tenderloin over in between cooking, but you can if you like.
- Remove the pork from the air fryer and let rest on a platter covered with aluminum foil for 5-10 minutes until the pork reaches 145 degrees.
How Do You Serve This Pork Tenderloin Recipe?
After the pork has rested and reached the appropriate temperature, slice it into thick pieces like you see here and place it on a serving platter.
Spoon the juices that have accumulated onto the plate where the pork was resting over the top of the pork slices. Save any juice that you have left for serving.
Alternately, you can slice this pork into thinner pieces that can be used for sandwiches, wraps and paninis.
Why Is Cooking Pork Tenderloin In The Air Fryer Better?
So as we’ve said above, you can make this exact same recipe in the oven. Place the seasoned pork tenderloins on a foil lined baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes until the internal temperature is 140 degrees. And same as before, let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes until the final temperature is at least 145 degrees. Slice and serve with juices.
That pork will be delicious, no doubt. However, we do think that making this pork tenderloin recipe in the air fryer makes the pork taste even better. It’s by far juicier than the oven method and we think it’s a little easier as far as clean up goes, too.
What Sides Go Well With Pork?
You can go anywhere form starchy carbs to roasted vegetables, or even just a simple salad. This pork recipe is so versatile, not only can you serve it as the main course but you can use it in many different recipes like tacos, paninis, salads, fried rice or a stir fry!
- Perfectly Smooth Mashed Potatoes
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Loaded Baked Beans
- Super Creamy Coleslaw
- Restaurant Style Spanish Rice
Looking For More Air Fryer Recipes?
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer General Tso’s Chicken
- Air Fryer Tacos
- Air Fryer Chicken Katsu
- Chinese Boneless Spare Ribs
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
Treat your taste buds to a delicious air fryer pork tenderloin! The air fryer helps to lock in the juices and gives the pork a beautiful golden-brown finish. A delicious, easy dinner recipe.
- 2 – 1 1/4 pound pork tenderloins
For The Dry Rub: (Same dry rub as our pulled pork but we’ll list it here for you, too)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the air fryer if needed to 400 degrees.
- Mix the ingredients together for the dry rub in a small bowl. You won’t use all of the dry rub, but you can save the rest for another use. Generously coat the pork tenderloins with the dry rub, making sure to get the seasoning on all sides.
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray. Cut the pork tenderloins in half and place in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook the pork at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes until internal temperature is 140. Place the pork on a platter with a lip, deep enough to hold the juices, and cover with aluminum foil. Let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes until temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Slice the pork and serve with the juices spooned over the top.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, air fryer recipes, pork tenderloin recipes, pork recipes, easy recipes, low carb recipes