Treat your taste buds to a delicious air fryer pork tenderloin! The air fryer helps to lock in the juices and gives the pork a beautiful golden-brown finish. A delicious, easy dinner recipe.
- 2 – 1 1/4 pound pork tenderloins
For The Dry Rub: (Same dry rub as our pulled pork but we’ll list it here for you, too)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the air fryer if needed to 400 degrees.
- Mix the ingredients together for the dry rub in a small bowl. You won’t use all of the dry rub, but you can save the rest for another use. Generously coat the pork tenderloins with the dry rub, making sure to get the seasoning on all sides.
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray. Cut the pork tenderloins in half and place in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook the pork at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes until internal temperature is 140. Place the pork on a platter with a lip, deep enough to hold the juices, and cover with aluminum foil. Let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes until temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Slice the pork and serve with the juices spooned over the top.
Store: Store leftover pork tenderloin in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. You can easily reheat the pork for a few seconds in the microwave, or place it back in the air fryer.
Freeze: Slice the pork and place it into freezer bags and freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator and then reheat in the microwave, oven or air fryer.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American