These Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings taste better than the restaurant version! Crispy, baked chicken wings coated with a creamy parmesan sauce!
OK I’m going to say that yes, this is a baked chicken wing recipe. They aren’t fried.
But that’s where it ends.
The sauce on these Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings is literally made up of butter, parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
I mean, fat on top of fat on top of fat.
And that’s why these wings taste so damn good. I’m telling you, you won’t be able to eat just a few…you’re going to keep grabbing for more after each one.
So I guess the good thing is that if you follow a low carb diet these are the chicken wings for you.
Epic tasting, even better than the ones from that popular buffalo wing place…and it’s practically a no carb recipe.
So eat up. I said almost ZERO CARBS PEOPLE!!!
I think I might jump on the low carb bandwagon just so I can sit down and eat wings all weekend without blowing my diet. Any diet that I can eat these Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings on…I’m in 100 percent.
When you go to start to make these wings, you might look at the recipe and say – 6 pounds of wings??? Yes, 6 pounds of wings.
Of course you can cut the recipe in half, but you’ll probably be sorry if you do.
These baked chicken wings are great cold from the fridge or heated up the next day if you actually have any leftover.
Just me and my boys can knock most of these back…so make sure you have plenty.
And if you’re making these garlic parmesan wings as an appetizer recipe, you certainly aren’t going to go wrong with the 6 pounds.
How To Make Garlic Parmesan Wings
First of all, we have to talk about here is how you like your garlic parmesan wings.
If you like them like how they serve them at Buffalo Wild Wings, super saucy, then you’re going to bake these wings, toss them in the sauce and serve.
Or If you like them a less saucy, with more of the sauce baked on then you need to bake them, toss them in the sauce, and then bake them again.
That’s how we like them – baked again and super crispy – but it’s totally up to you.
The main ingredients for this sauce are butter, garlic, parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. All the good stuff! But also all low carb ingredients if you’re following a low carb plan…
We did snack on a few of these low carb chicken wings all sauced up before we put them back in the oven and we loved them, because I like to go for one more bake.
Let’s get started by seasoning these chicken wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Bake them for a half an hour then take them out to toss them in the garlic-parmesan-butter-mayo-sauce.
It’s like we talked about, serve as is or back in the oven for a few minutes…if you can wait that long to eat them. Grab a couple off the sheet pan for snacking on while they bake for a second time.
You’re probably going to be drooling at this point.
Now just add some more parmesan cheese and chopped parsley for garnish and get them on a plate.
Whether you’re serving these baked chicken wings for appetizers or a fun dinner at home, they are without a doubt going to be a monster hit!
Seems like everyone is looking to make their favorite chicken wing recipe at home these days! Hopefully you’ll love this chicken wing recipe as much as we do!
Looking For More Chicken Wing Recipes?
These super delicious chicken wings are a low carb appetizer or dinner! Try these baked chicken wings at your next party!
- 6 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Caesar dressing on the side for dipping
For the Sauce
- 2 sticks of butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Season the wings with the salt, pepper and garlic powder and place on a rack on top of a baking sheet covered with foil.
- Bake the wings for 35-40 minutes.
- While the wings are baking start the sauce by adding all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisking together. The butter will separate a little as it sits, that’s ok, just whisk it together again before you toss the wings.
- Once the wings are done, add them to the bowl with the sauce.
- Place the wings back on the rack and bake again for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with more chopped parsley and shredded parmesan cheese, then serve with caesar dressing on the side for dipping.
Keywords: baked chicken wings, chicken wing recipe, garlic parm wings, low carb chicken recipe, parmesan wings, low carb appetizer