We make this Avocado and Corn Salsa all the time for parties and snacking! Dig in with chips or add to your favorite taco or salad bowl!
If you’re looking for a whole Tex-Mex party theme you can serve this dip with our Marinated Fiesta Steak Tips or these Homemade Beef Tacos!
A Tasty Appetizer Or Topping For Chicken Or Steak!
Or just eat spoonfuls right out of the refrigerator. Because it’s that good.
We love serving this Avocado and Corn Salsa with all kinds of chips for dipping, but we also like to spoon it over grilled chicken or marinated flank steak for a tasty topping. This dip recipe is made with roasted corn to give it the most flavor possible, but if you don’t have fresh corn on the cob available you can swap out canned corn or frozen corn that’s been defrosted.
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make Avocado and Corn Salsa?
This appetizer recipe uses all fresh ingredients to make the most delicious dip ever.
- Avocados: Ripe avocados are the key, if yours aren’t quite ripe enough you can store them in a closed paper bag overnight.
- Fresh, Roasted Corn: Grill or roast your corn on the cob in the oven for the best flavor!
- Diced Tomatoes: Cherry or grape tomatoes, in any color you like.
- Fresh Lime Juice: A few squeezes of fresh lime juice will not only add flavor but will help to keep the avocados from browning.
And that’s kind of it. Add some seasonings and let it sit in the fridge a while. Letting this avocado dip sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so will help the flavors come together…if you can wait that long!
Grab some pita chips or tortilla chips and get ready to taste your new favorite appetizer!
Looking For More Dip Recipes?
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Lobster Delight Dip
- Hot Crab & Corn Dip
- Cheesy BBQ Chicken Dip
Avocado and Roasted Corn Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
This fresh dip recipe is perfect with chips for appetizers! This dip recipe can also be used as a topping for steak, chicken or fish!
- 2 large ripe avocados, diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup fresh, roasted or grilled corn (frozen or canned will do in a pinch)
- 2 scallions, chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and toss gently to combine. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dip recipe, avocado recipes, fresh corn dip, corn dip, appetizers, roasted corn