This fresh dip recipe is perfect with chips for appetizers! This dip recipe can also be used as a topping for steak, chicken or fish!
- 2 large ripe avocados, diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup fresh, roasted or grilled corn (frozen or canned will do in a pinch)
- 2 scallions, chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and toss gently to combine. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dip recipe, avocado recipes, fresh corn dip, corn dip, appetizers, roasted corn