These Air Fryer Green Beans couldn’t be easier to make! Ready to serve in just minutes and so incredibly flavorful, these are the most addicting green beans you’ll ever taste!
Easy Air Fryer Green Beans Recipe
Sometimes I have to say, certain recipes are just meant for the air fryer. Although you can achieve the same texture and flavor in this Air Fryer Green Beans recipe if you use the oven, it does take a little but more time.
We love making this green bean recipe for every day dinners and even on holidays! An easy, simple vegetable side dish that everyone loves. Bonus: Using your air fryer frees up oven space on holidays.
Planning a couple of air fryer side dishes like these green beans is a great way to manage oven space and time during the holiday season.
Ingredients For Making This Green Beans Recipe:
Here’s everything you’ll need to make this green bean recipe. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a the full recipe card.
- Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- Worcestershire Sauce (can also swap out soy sauce)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder (optional)
How To Make Air Fryer Green Beans
Just a few easy steps and you’ll be on your way to the most flavorful vegetable side dish! If you have a basket type air fryer, do make sure that you get the beans in a single layer as much as you can.
- Toss the green beans in the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Add to air fryer racks in a single layer, or into the basket of an air fryer.
- If using an air fryer with a basket, cook the green beans in two batches.
- After 10 minutes, remove the green beans from the air fryer and toss with grated parmesan cheese. Place them back into the air fryer and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
Why These Green Beans Are So Good
Not only do these roasted green beans taste delicious, but you’re going to love the way that your air fryer saves time and oven space!
Just 15 minutes until these delicious beans are ready to serve and you didn’t even have to touch your oven. Freeing up oven space is crucial around the holidays or for dinner parties, or even just busy weeknight dinners at home.
Roasting these beans in an air fryer makes them super sweet and caramelized, you won’t be able to stop eating them!
Store And Reheat Green Beans
Let the beans cool down completely and then store them in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
You can reheat the beans in the air fryer to crisp them up a little, but they’ll crisp up quickly so only cook them for a minute or two until they’re warmed through.
Microwaving is another good option, the green beans will loose some of their crispiness but will also be very tender.
What Kind Of Green Beans Are Best For This Recipe?
Regular green beans or French green beans will both work. French green beans are longer and thinner than regular green beans, so do adjust the cooking time to be a littler shorter is using those.
What Can I Serve With Green Beans?
Now that we’ve got the vegetable side dish down, let’s move on to dinner! Of course, you can head to our Dinner Ideas menu for all the dinner recipes you could ever need, but we’ll list a few here for you, too.
- Chicken Francese
- Brown Gravy Meatloaf
- Garlic Parmesan Steak Bites
- Parmesan Crusted Haddock
- Grilled Salmon Recipe
- Chicken Cacciatore
How About Some More Air Fryer Recipes?
- Air Fryer General Tso’s Chicken
- Air Fryer Chicken Katsu
- Air Fryer Tacos
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- Chinese Boneless Spare Ribs
These Air Fryer Green Beans are the most addicting green beans you’ll ever taste! Ready to serve in just minutes, and you only need a few ingredients to make them!
- 1 pound green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place the green beans into a large bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce to the bowl and toss to coat the green beans.
- Place onto air fryer racks in a single layer, or into the basket of an air fryer. If using a basket type air fryer, cook the beans in two batches.
- Cook the green beans at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, tossing or rotating the racks in between cooking. After the 10 minutes, add the parmesan cheese to the green beans and cook for 4-5 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.
Store: Let the beans cool down completely and then store them in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Reheat: You can reheat the beans in the air fryer to crisp them up a little, but they’ll crisp up quickly so only cook them for a minute or two until they’re warmed through. Microwaving is another good option, the green beans will loose some of their crispiness but will also be very tender.
Freeze: Freeze the green beans in a resealable freezer bag after they have cooled down completely.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American