These Air Fryer Green Beans are the most addicting green beans you’ll ever taste! Ready to serve in just minutes, and you only need a few ingredients to make them!
- 1 pound green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place the green beans into a large bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce to the bowl and toss to coat the green beans.
- Place onto air fryer racks in a single layer, or into the basket of an air fryer. If using a basket type air fryer, cook the beans in two batches.
- Cook the green beans at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, tossing or rotating the racks in between cooking. After the 10 minutes, add the parmesan cheese to the green beans and cook for 4-5 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.
Store: Let the beans cool down completely and then store them in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Reheat: You can reheat the beans in the air fryer to crisp them up a little, but they’ll crisp up quickly so only cook them for a minute or two until they’re warmed through. Microwaving is another good option, the green beans will loose some of their crispiness but will also be very tender.
Freeze: Freeze the green beans in a resealable freezer bag after they have cooled down completely.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, green beans recipe, air fryer recipes, air fryer green beans, healthy recipes, low carb recipes