Try these Tiramisu Cream Cheese Bagels for a fun addition to brunch or just a delicious way to start the morning. But to be honest, these are good any time of the day!
An Easy, Flavored Cream Cheese Recipe
If you ask me, bagels and cream cheese can be eaten at any time of the day. I know they are most often eaten at breakfast or brunch, but why not eat them all the time? It’s just like coffee, yep, mostly people drink coffee in the morning but…really? I know some people that drink it all day long, or even most often at night after dinner.
Tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts, so I decided to infuse those flavors into a cream cheese spread for bagels in this Tiramisu Cream Cheese Bagels recipe. Super easy, can be made ahead of time and perfect for holidays or brunch!
Or if you’re like us and just really love cream cheese, bagels and coffee…we keep this flavored cream cheese in our refrigerator most of the time.
How Do You Make Flavored Cream Cheese?
The tiramisu flavored cream cheese is made simply with coffee, chocolate syrup, powdered sugar and cinnamon. All the flavors that you’ll find in the classic dessert, stirred into smooth ream cheese.
Make sure that your cream cheese is a room temperature so that you can easily stir in the cold, brewed coffee.
So, you know how when you make tiramisu, you dip the ladyfingers in coffee? It gives tiramisu that deep, coffee flavor that we all love. Well there’s no ladyfingers here. But we do have toasted bagels.
So here’s the genius idea. Toast up a mini bagel, let it cool just a little, then dip it quickly into the rest of that coffee that you didn’t use from making the cream cheese.
Right? Just like the ladyfingers, you’re going to infuse that coffee flavor right into these bagels. Then spread the bagel with a lot of the tiramisu cream cheese. Like, a lot.
Dust the top of the cream cheese with cocoa powder then top it with the other bagel half. Super easy brunch recipe that’s going to get rave reviews! Also, you can make the flavored cream cheese ahead of time, let it firm back up and pull it out right before serving so you won’t be in the kitchen while the party is going on in the other room.
Looking For More Brunch Recipes?
- Crustless Ham & Broccoli Quiche
- Bacon & Cheddar Zucchini Cakes
- Disco Fries Casserole
- Corned Beef Hash
Tiramisu Cream Cheese Bagels
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
This bagel and cream cheese recipe is perfect for your brunch menu!
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup coffee, cooled (reserve the rest of the coffee)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- cocoa powder for dusting
- 1 bag mini bagels
- Mix the cream cheese, coffee, sugar, chocolate sauce and cinnamon together in a bowl using a hand mixer. *If you want the ingredient more swirled together you can just use a spatula if you cream cheese is soft enough.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
- Toast a mini bagel and let cool slightly.
- Dip the bottom half of the bagel quickly into the remaining cooled coffee then spread with a generous amount of the cream cheese.
- Dust with cocoa powder and top with the other bagel half.
- Repeat with desired amount of bagels.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Breakfast / Brunch
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brunch recipes, flavored cream cheese, breakfast recipes
This post has been sponsored by Folgers Coffee. All thoughts and opinions are my own.