This bagel and cream cheese recipe is perfect for your brunch menu!
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup coffee, cooled (reserve the rest of the coffee)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- cocoa powder for dusting
- 1 bag mini bagels
- Mix the cream cheese, coffee, sugar, chocolate sauce and cinnamon together in a bowl using a hand mixer. *If you want the ingredient more swirled together you can just use a spatula if you cream cheese is soft enough.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
- Toast a mini bagel and let cool slightly.
- Dip the bottom half of the bagel quickly into the remaining cooled coffee then spread with a generous amount of the cream cheese.
- Dust with cocoa powder and top with the other bagel half.
- Repeat with desired amount of bagels.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Breakfast / Brunch
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brunch recipes, flavored cream cheese, breakfast recipes