This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is the perfect holiday dessert! Only a few minutes to put together and with no baking involved, it’s going to save you tons of time when planning a busy holiday meal!
We love making no bake desserts for parties and holidays, sprinkled in with a some fresh out of the oven desserts like this Easy Apple Crisp and this Apple Bread Pudding recipe!
An Easy, Time Saving No Bake Dessert!
We all love those easy, no fail recipes that you have stashed in your recipe box for parties and holidays. This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is going to join those, for sure. It’s so easy to make, and tastes just like a dreamy, creamy piece of pumpkin spice heaven.
Because there’s no baking involved, this pumpkin cream pie will free up your oven for other holiday dishes, even for the big Roast Turkey or Baked Ham that’s cooking away. You can even make this pie a day in advance to really stay ahead of your holiday cooking!
Step By Step Instructions For Making A No Bake Pie Recipe
Even though this no bake pie recipe is an easy one, as most no bake recipes are, we’re going to take you through it step by step to make it foolproof!
Start by mixing graham cracker crumbs and sugar together in a bowl. Melt 6 tablespoons of butter and then add it to the bowl, mixing with a fork to combine the ingredients and get out any lumps.
Press into a deep, 9 inch pie dish, forming to the bottom and the edges using a measuring cup or your hand until the crust forms to the dish.
Add softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice into a bowl. Beat together until smooth with a hand blended or you can use a stand mixer.
Fold a container of whipped topping into the filling to create the creamy pumpkin pie filling.
Pour the filling into the graham cracker crust, smoothing out on top. If you’re using store bought graham cracker crusts, this pie filling will be enough for two pies.
Chill the pie for at least 2 hours before serving. Pipe whipped cream on top of the pie if desired, or use more whipped topping for serving.
Can I Make A No Bake Pie Ahead Of Time?
This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is the perfect make ahead dessert! Make this pie up to 2 days ahead of time, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator until ready for serving.
Pipe the whipped cream on top right before serving, or serve with a dollop of whipped topping.
Can I Use A Store Bought Graham Cracker Crust?
Yes! While we do think a homemade graham cracker crust is better, sometimes you just need another short cut to get this dessert ready to go.
If you do use a store bought crust, this recipe will make enough filling for two pies. Alternately, you could cut the filling recipe in half and use one crust.
Why We Love No Bake Dessert Recipes!
Besides the fact that no bake desserts are usually pretty easy to make, they’re also great in so many other ways!
This no bake pumpkin pie can be made at least 2 days in advance and kept in the refrigerator until you’re ready. Also, since this pie doesn’t require baking, it frees up your oven space which is a bonus during the busy holiday season.
Looking For More No Bake Dessert Recipes?
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Chocolate Fondue Recipe
- Disney’s Grey Stuff
- Peppermint Eggnog Pudding
- Grilled Pineapple
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is a true time saver! So creamy and delicious, an easy to make dessert recipe for parties and holidays!
For The Graham Cracker Crust: (See Note)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12 full sheets crushed)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
For The Pie Filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filing)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounce tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Start by mixing the ingredients for the graham cracker crust in a bowl. Use a fork to break up any lumps and blend the butter into the graham cracker crumbs. Press the crumb mixture into a 9 inch diameter, 2 inch deep pie dish using your hands or a measuring cup to make the crust firm.
- Add the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon to a bowl. Use a hand mixer to blend the ingredients together until smooth. Alternately, you can use a stand mixer to make the filling.
- Using a spatula, fold in the whipped topping until blended. Pour the pie filling to the pie dish, smoothing out the top. Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for at least 2 hours before serving. The pie can be made up to 2 days in advance as well.
- Serve the pie with extra whipped cream or cream topping if desired. Alternately, you can pipe whipped cream on top of the pie, but do this step right before serving.
You can also use a store bought graham cracker crust for this recipe. This pie filling will make enough for 2 store bought crusts.
Store: Wrap the pie with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Freeze: Wrap the pie with plastic wrap and then with foil and freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost the pie in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, no bake pie recipe, pumpkin cream pie, no bake pumpkin pie, easy dessert recipes, easy recipes, holiday desserts