This Cinnamon Roll Pie is super sweet and full of cinnamon flavor, with a drizzle of cream cheese frosting on top! A show stopping pie recipe for special occasions and holidays!
When we do desserts, we go all out! From this Bourbon Soaked Cherry Pie, which by the way is a pie for all seasons…to our Boozy Cinnamon Toast Crunch Jell-O, we’ve got a dessert recipe for every occasion!
The Perfect Holiday Pie Recipe!
During the holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas, we tend to indulge a bit. Just a bit. This Cinnamon Roll Pie is right up there with all my favorite dessert recipes! Sticky, gooey, sweet pie filling with a crunchy pecan topping. All drizzled with a cream cheese frosting, just like your favorite cinnamon rolls!
How Do You Make Cinnamon Roll Pie?
Making this pie doesn’t take much talent, trust me on that. We’re not big bakers by any means and this Cinnamon Roll Pie is a snap to make. We’re using a store bought pie crust, but of course you can make your own if you’d like.
The filling consists of dark corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract and pecans. You can definitely swap out walnuts or sliced almonds, or leave the nuts out altogether if you have a nut allergy or maybe just don’t like them!
Once the filling is made, just pour into an unbaked pie crust that you’ve formed into your pie dish. Bake for about 50 minutes until the filling sets and then take the pie out of the oven and let it cool.
Once the pie has cooled slightly, you can drizzle on the cream cheese frosting. An easy way to do this is to put the frosting in a resealable bag, snip the end and use it like a piping bag.
Can You Make This Pie Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Absolutely. If you do make this pie ahead of time, leave off the cream cheese frosting so that you can warm the pie before serving. Once the pie is warned up, then drizzle on the frosting and serve.
You can make this pie a day ahead of time if you like, keep it in the refrigerator and then warm before serving.
Looking For More Holiday Desserts?
- Banana Bourbon Poke Cake
- Peppermint Eggnog Pudding
- Fireball Apple Fritters
- The BEST Apple Crisp
- Sugared Prosecco Grapes
This super gooey, Cinnamon Roll Pie is perfect for your holiday meals! Drizzle the cream cheese frosting on the pie when still slightly warm so it melts into the filling!
1 refrigerated pie crust
For The Filling:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
For The Frosting:
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Press the pie dough into a 9″ pie dish, crimping the edges.
- Add all the ingredients for the filling into a bowl and whisk together to combine. Place the pie on a baking sheet and bake for 50-55 minutes until the filling is set. If your pie crust is getting to brown, cover with a rim of foil until the pie is done.
- While the pie is baking, make the cream cheese frosting and add to a resealable bag. Let the pie cool for 5 minutes and then snip the end off the bag and drizzle the frosting over the top of the pie.
- (optional) We sprinkled cinnamon sugar over the top of the pie right before serving!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cinnamon roll pie, dessert recipes, desserts, thanksgiving desserts, christmas desserts, holiday recipes, pie recipes