Cinnamon Toast Crunch Jello recipe is an epic party dessert! This no bake dessert recipe is kicked up with Fireball Whiskey and RumChata!
Helloooo party people! We’ve got the most amazing no bake dessert recipe for you right here! Also be sure to check out these super easy Sugared Prosecco Grapes, or our popular Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shots!
An Adult Jell-O Dessert Recipe For Parties!
Because the adults have to have some fun, too! You can completely omit all the booze in this jello dessert and have some non-alcoholic dessert cups for the kids, too! We don’t want to leave anyone out here, but this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Jell-O is for adults only.
And I am telling you – sometimes we have an idea that turns out really good and really fun to look at but you guys…this Jello dessert is SO flipping delicious. I mean just try to stop eating it once you take a bite. This is one of my most favorite dessert recipes to date!
Ingredients For This Boozy Jell-O Recipe
This is the easiest dessert recipe, you guys. I’m telling you, we’re so proud of this one we’re going to be serving it for every party we have! No bake, only takes minutes to make and is TOTALLY a make ahead dessert recipe. You’re Welcome.
- Cherry Jello: What we’ve done for this recipe is substitute some of the water for Fireball Whiskey. It adds a little cinnamon flavor and a kick of booze!
- Vanilla Pudding: Creamy, delicious vanilla instant pudding that gets a splash of RumChata.
- Cool Whip or Whipped Cream: We used Cool Whip for this recipe mostly because you can add it to this dessert WAY ahead of time and it stays perfect without deflating at all. But you can whip your own cream and add it at the last minute before serving.
- Fireball Whisky: Just 1/2 cup is all you need to stir into the jello.
- RumChata: Just 1/2 cup to stir into the vanilla pudding.
How Do You Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Jell-O?
Just follow these few, simple steps to making this boozy Jell-O dessert! See the recipe card for full instructions.
Make the cherry Jell-O layer first by mixing the gelatin powder with 1 cup of boiling water and whisking until the sugar is dissolved.
Add 1/2 cup of Fireball Whiskey and 1/2 cup of cold water to the bowl and whisk to combine. Pour into 6, 5 ounce dessert cups and let set for at least 2 hours.
You can make the cherry Jell-O layer a day or two in advacne if you need to.
Make the RumChata pudding layer by pouring the vanilla pudding mixes into a large bowl. Add the RumChata and milk, whisking for a couple of minutes to combine and thicken. (the pudding will also thicken more as it chills)
Spoon the pudding onto the set Jell-O layer, dividing between the dessert cups. You might have a little extra depending on the size of the cups you are using
Now you can place the dessert cups back into the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve, or you can add the whipped cream topping. Like we said before, if you use Cool Whip, it will hold up for hours before serving so you can go ahead and spoon that on or use a piping bag like we did here.
Having an easy dessert recipe like this one that can all be made ahead of time is really a life saver when you’re having a party! You can also customize the colors and flavors of this Jello dessert!
Maybe try green Jello for St. Patrick’s Day (red is perfect for Valentine’s Day!) or even a clear gelatin layer for New Year’s Eve!
Chocolate pudding with RumChata would also be super delicious, but since we’re playing off our popular Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail we used vanilla to mimic the cream in the drink.
Looking For More Fun Dessert Recipes?
- Homemade Tortilla Fortune Cookies
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dip
- Irish Whiskey Cheesecake Shots
- Banana Bourbon Poke Cake
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Sugar Cookies
Boozy Cinnamon Toast Crunch Dessert
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
This fun, boozy dessert will be a party favorite! A take on our famous Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail, this no bake dessert is definitely going to be a hit!
- 1 (3 ounce) box Cherry Jell-O
- 1/2 cup Fireball Whiskey
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 cup RumChata
- 3 cups whole milk
- Cool Whip or whipped cream for the top layer
- Start by making the Jell-O layer. Pour the powder mix into a bowl and add 1 cup of boiling water. Whisk together until the sugar is dissolved, then add the Fireball Whisky and 1/2 cup of water. Whisk to combine and the pour into 6 – 5 ounce dessert cups.
- Place the dessert cups into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set. This layer can also be done a day or two ahead of time.
- Pour the vanilla pudding mixes into a large bowl. Add the RumChata and milk, whisking for a couple of minutes to combine and thicken. (the pudding will also thicken more as it chills) Spoon the pudding onto the set Jell-O layer, dividing between the dessert cups. You might have a little extra depending on the size of the cups you are using.
- Spoon or pipe on the Cool Whip topping or whipped cream. If using fresh whipped cream (or from a can) don’t add it until right before serving. If using Cool Whip you can add this top layer and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, jello desserts, jello shots, jello recipes, pudding desserts, fireball whisky, rumchata, party desserts, no bake desserts