No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dip is an easy, no bake dessert that is sure to be a hit! Use your favorite cookies or graham crackers for dipping!
We love making easy desserts like this for parties! Also be sure and try our famous Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shots or this Banana Bourbon Poke Cake!
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dip
So we’re not big bakers around here but we do love our sweets. We also love when our dessert recipes are spiked with booze. Because that’s how we roll around here.
Now add in a no-bake dessert that can be ready in about 15 minutes and we’re ready to party. No bake dessert recipes are perfect for parties and entertaining because you can make them ahead of time or at the last minutes because they really don’t require a lot of time.
This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dip uses fresh ingredients, not anything canned, and still is only going to take a few minutes of your time.
Which Fruit Is Best For A No Bake Cheesecake Dip?
If you’re not a blueberry fan or maybe you just don’t have any you can easily swap our different berry or fruit. Here’s a few options!
- Pineapple tidbits
The best part about this cheesecake dip is figuring out what to serve along side for dipping! We love picking out our favorite cookies like vanilla wafers or shortbread. Graham crackers are awesome, or any type of wafer cookie.
Something a little bit on the plain side for dipping since you want to taste this amazing blueberry cheesecake dip!
How Do I Make A No Bake Cheesecake Dessert?
It’s so easy, you’ll be whipping this dessert up almost every time you need something sweet for a party or just after a family dinner!
All you need to do is blend together softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and cream. That’s the basic no bake cheesecake filling. Next you can start the blueberry topping…
Simmer fresh blueberries with water and sugar until the blueberries cook down and make a sweet sauce that you’ll be pouring on top of the cheesecake dip.
Let the topping cool and then add it right on top! This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dip will fit in an 8″ x 8″ dish, but you can also serve it in smaller dishes to place around a table or even a larger dish if you want to double the recipe!
Now we dig in…
Get in there deep, grab all the cheesecake dip and blueberries that you can! Now that’s a party!
Looking For More No Bake Dessert Recipes?
- RumChata Fresh Blueberry Granita
- Cherry Cannoli Sandwich Cookies
- Sugared Prosecco Grapes
- Strawberry Shortcake Dip
- Watermelon Vodka Granita
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
This super easy no bake dessert recipe is going to make party planning a breeze!
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (8 ounce packages) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Add the blueberries, 2 tablespoons of water and the 1/4 cup of regular sugar to a small pot over medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved while bringing to a boil, then turn the heat down to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat to cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla to a larger bowl and beat together with a mixer to combine until smooth.
- Gently fold the beaten whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and then spoon into an 8″ x 8″ dish.
- Pour the cooled blueberry mixture on top of the cream cheese, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve with cookies and graham crackers for dipping.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, no bake recipe, no bake dessert, cheesecake dip, no bake cheesecake recipe, dessert recipes, easy dessert recipes