These Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shots are the perfect party food! A delicious, boozy no-bake dessert that you can make ahead of time!
These cheesecake shots are the perfect Mantitlement dessert recipe. These dessert shots are a no-bake cheesecake recipe with a boozy cherry topping.
I’m talking about opening a can of cherry pie filling and heating it up with some Fireball Whiskey. Stir it together and your topping is done.
These Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shots definitely don’t look like they are as easy as they are to make. Actually, these cheesecake shots are pretty amazing looking if you ask me.
And I think you are.
Everyone knows about Fireball Whiskey by now, am I right? In case you haven’t heard of it – it’s a cinnamon flavored whisky that burns a “little bit” going down but for some reason it’s pretty popular.
Especially with the younger crowd.
Certainly not my whiskey of choice for drinking but for cooking and baking…I love it.
And it also goes perfectly on top of these no-bake cheesecake shots.
Let’s get started on these boozy little desserts!
Start the crust by mixing graham cracker crumbs together with melted butter.
Now scoop that mixture into the bottom of your shot glass, pressing it down with your finger so it forms the crust.
Next it’s time for the cheesecake…
Add 2 packs of softened cream cheese into s mixer with lemon juice. You can also use that good old hand mixer you have laying around, most of the time I do, that’s for sure.
Now add in heavy cream and whip it all together until the cream cheese is smooth and thickened. Add in some sugar and 2 shots of Fireball Whiskey. Yes, 2 shots, then mix it together again and set aside.
Moving on to the cherry topping…open the can of cherry pie filling, add it to a small pot over medium heat Then Stir in 2 more shots of Fireball.
You heard it right – 2 MORE SHOTS! These are boozy little desserts my friends, I know you can handle it.
Don’t worry about it being too strong, it’s perfect. Perfectly strong. I mean, you want to be able to actually taste the whiskey right? Well, I do too and the ratio here is spot on.
Now to assemble our little no-bake, whiskey cheesecakes!
Take a spoon and fill the shot glasses up until they’re about 3/4 full. Spoon on that Fireball cherry topping…and repeat.
You can make this in a pie pan if you want and serve it as dessert, it’s up to you. But shot glasses make everything more fun if you ask me!
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 2 t. lemon juice
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/3 c. white sugar
- 1 21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1/3 cup Fireball Whiskey
- Combine the cherry pie filling and 2 shots of the whiskey into a bowl and stir together well.
- Combine the graham crackers crumbs, brown sugar, melted butter and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Stir until all the graham crackers are coated with the butter.
- Add 1-2 T. of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each shot glass, pressing down to make a crust at the bottom.
- In a mixer, add the cream cheese and lemon juice and mix together until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Add in the cream and the whiskey and mix together.
- Add in the white sugar and blend until smooth.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out enough cream cheese mixture to each shot glass to fill 3/4 of the way up.
- Place a tablespoon of cherry pie topping on top of the cheesecake mixture and place in the refrigerator to chill until your ready.
Makes about 30 shots, depending on the size shot glass you use. Also can be made in a regualr pie plate for a whole dessert.
Keywords: no bake cheesecake, boozy cheesecake, fireball cheesecake, fireball whiskey dessert, party dessert