Make these Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shots at your next party! These tasty, no bake dessert shots are going to be the star of the party!
We love making dessert shots like these cheesecake shots for parties! They’re a perfect make ahead, no bake boozy treat that everyone is going to love!
Actually, we make quite a few dessert shot recipes, we got a whole collection you can check out. Sometimes you don’t feel like having dessert after a big meal but you just want something sweet…dessert shots are the best answer.
The other reason I like making dessert shots is because they are so easy. Take these Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shots, we start with a store bought topping, add a couple of shots of Fireball to it and the topping is done.
How Do You Make No Bake Cheesecake?
Again, totally easy. Just cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and cream. Beat it up and chill. You can use no bake cheesecake in so many dessert recipes too. Or simple spread it out in a store bought graham cracker crust and dessert is done!
Even if you don’t have a store bought crust, you can easily make one using graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham crackers. Mix them with melted butter and sugar, press them into a pie pan and bake.
For these cheesecake shots we aren’t actually baking the “crust” in the bottom of the shot glass, but it’s a dessert eaten with a spoon.
From a shot glass. So it works totally fine.
If you’re not a Fireball Whiskey fan? No problem. You can use regular whiskey, vodka, or rum too! Pretty much any alcohol that you think goes well with cheesecake flavors is going to be great in this recipe.
Moonshine? Yes. like I said, pretty much anything.
Looking For More No Bake Desserts?
You’re in the right place! We’ve got a lot of easy, party worth desserts to share with you guys that I know you’re going to love!
- Sugared Prosecco Grapes
- No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dip
- Instant Peppermint Eggnog Pudding
- RumChata Blueberry Granita
- Cherry Cannoli Sandwich Cookies
These fun desserts shots are perfect for parties! A no bake, make ahead dessert is always a win!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 3 ounces Fireball Whiskey, divided
- Extra maraschino cherries for garnish
- Combine the cherry pie filling and 2 shots of the whiskey into a bowl and stir together well.
- Mix the graham crackers crumbs, brown sugar, melted butter and cinnamon together in a separate bowl, stirring until all the graham crackers are coated with the butter.
- Add the cream cheese, lemon juice, have cream, sugar and remaining 1 ounce of whiskey into a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each shot glass, pressing down to make a crust at the bottom.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out enough cream cheese mixture to each shot glass to fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Add the cherry pie topping on top of the cheesecake mixture to fill the shot glass, then repeat with the remaining shot glasses.
- Refrigerate until ready, then top each shot glass with a cherry before serving.
Makes about 30 shots, depending on the size shot glass you use. Also can be made in a regualr pie plate for a whole dessert.
- Category: dessert
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American