Mustard Roasted Potatoes are an easy side dish for your BBQ party! Even if you don’t like mustard, you’re going to love these roasted potatoes!
An Easy Side Dish Recipe For Parties Or Family Dinners
I love summer. Summer and Spring are absolutely my favorite times of year. I love sitting out on the deck and having family or friends over with the music playing and the kids running in the yard.
EVEN if you think you don’t like mustard – you still have to try these potatoes. The mustard doesn’t overtake these potatoes at all, it just makes them completely addictive.
I have honestly served these Mustard Roasted Potatoes to guests that DO NOT like mustard and they legit love them. I don’t tell them there’s mustard on them at first (literally soaking in mustard to be honest) but once they taste them they don’t care.
How To Make Mustard Roasted Potatoes
Start by making a mustard dressing in a large bowl – don’t let the amount of mustard shock you – its’ going to be amazing.
Scrub 4 pounds of potatoes (this is a party, right?) leave the skins on and cut them into cubes. As you cut them up, just toss them into the bowl with your mustard dressing. Toss the potatoes in the dressing when you’re one so that all the potatoes are coated well. This can be done ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator until you’re ready to roast them.
When you’re ready, lay the potatoes out on a baking sheet trying to keep them in a single layer. You’ll probably need two pans for this recipe.
Get them in the oven to roast for 45 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking and they’ll come out crispy and roasted just like this –
The perfect, crispy flavorful potato side dish for any barbecue! I love a good potato salad recipe, but these potatoes are so addicting you’d better make sure you have plenty to go around!
Looking For More Potato Side Dish Recipes?
- BBQ Bacon Potato Salad
- Cheesy Crock Pot Potatoes
- Old Fashioned Mashed Potato Cakes
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
These super flavorful roasted potatoes are so addicting, even if you don’t like mustard I guarantee you’ll love these potatoes!
- 4 pounds russet potatoes, washed and cut into 1” cubes
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425º.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add in the cubed potatoes and stir to coat all the potatoes well.
- Place on two baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray, keeping the potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, then remove from the oven and turn the potatoes over.
- Place back in the oven another 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are crispy and brown.
- You can make the dressing and coat the potatoes ahead of time. Just keep in the refrigerator until you’re ready to cook.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: potatoes, roasted potatoes, side dish recipe, bbq side, oven roasted potatoes, oven fries
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, but all opinions here are mine. #KetchupsNewMustard #CollectiveBias