These super flavorful roasted potatoes are so addicting, even if you don’t like mustard I guarantee you’ll love these potatoes!
- 4 pounds russet potatoes, washed and cut into 1” cubes
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425º.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add in the cubed potatoes and stir to coat all the potatoes well.
- Place on two baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray, keeping the potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, then remove from the oven and turn the potatoes over.
- Place back in the oven another 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are crispy and brown.
- You can make the dressing and coat the potatoes ahead of time. Just keep in the refrigerator until you’re ready to cook.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: potatoes, roasted potatoes, side dish recipe, bbq side, oven roasted potatoes, oven fries