This Lobster Stuffed Bread recipe is a game changer…it’s essentially garlic bread, but stuffed with lobster. This stuffed bread recipe is easy to put together and makes a great appetizer or side dish.
If you love stuffed bread recipes as much as I do, you’ve got to try this Sausage and Pepper Stuffed Bread too!
How Much Lobster Do You Need To Make This Stuffed Bread?
I decided to make this week lobster week because my local grocery store had whole lobsters on sale for like 5 bucks a pound. At that price you’ve gotta grab them up. Usually we just boil them and eat them but I guess that wouldn’t be too interesting…
But this Lobster Stuffed Bread is totally Mantitlement worthy. What goes better with garlic and butter than lobster??
You only need about 7 oz. of lobster meat for this recipe so it definitely won’t break the bank. This would also be a great way to serve up “Surf and Turf” too for not that much money, grill up some steaks or burgers and serve this Lobster Stuffed Bread alongside. No one will be complaining about that dinner!
How To Make Lobster Stuffed Bread
The filling is almost like a lobster scampi – butter (a lot of butter) garlic (lots of garlic), parmesan cheese and some black pepper. Cook it up for a few minutes and set aside to cool.
Then get a think crust pizza tube and roll it out a little on a cutting board.
Take your cooled lobster filling and spread it out all over the rectangle of dough.
Starting at the long end, roll it all up ending with the seam on the bottom.
Then transfer your long lobster filled dough, carefully, to a sprayed baking sheet. It should just about fit end to end, and bake for 15 minutes.
Let it cool a few minutes and slice it up. Awesome as an appetizer or as a side dish to burgers, steak or anything.
You’ll never make plain old garlic bread again. Why would you when you can stuff it with lobster instead?
This Lobster Stuffed Bread recipe is a game changer…it’s essentially garlic bread, but stuffed with lobster!
- 7 oz. steamed lobster, chopped into small pieces
- 2 t. grated parmesan cheese
- 7 T. butter, separated
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11 oz.) thin crust pizza crust (like Pillsbury brand) in the tube
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt 6 T. of the butter in a medium skillet.
- Add the garlic and cook over low heat for 30 seconds.
- Add in the chopped lobster meat, the parmesan cheese and the black pepper.
- Stir to combine and let cook over low heat for 5 minuets and set aside to cool.
- Unroll the pizza crust and roll out slightly on a floured surface.
- Spread the cooled lobster filling all over the dough, leaving a 1 inch border around the edge.
- Roll up the dough starting on the long side and ending with the seam on the bottom.
- Melt the last tablespoon of butter in a small dish.
- Transfer carefully to a sprayed baking sheet and brush with the melted butter.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes until the top is browned, then cover with foil and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and slice.
- Serves about 6 people for appetizers or as a side to dinner.
- Category: appetizer
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: stuffed bread recipe, lobster recipe, lobster roll bread, lobster appetizer, lobster roll recipe, seafood recipe, seafood bread, seafood appetizer