Grilled Sliced Steak Pizza is one of my favorite pizza recipes! This beef pizza has a homemade, creamy sriracha dressing that goes perfectly with sliced steak!
This sliced steak pizza has a super delicious creamy sriracha mayonnaise sauce! Also check out our other grilled pizza recipes, this Grilled Cheeseburger Pizza and this out of this world grilled Parmesan Spaghetti Pizza!
A Steak Salad Pizza Recipe
One of my favorite salad recipes to get out at restaurants is a steak salad. Because, steak. If I’m going to have a salad there’s going to be some meat of some kind in it, that’s just the way I roll. This Grilled Sliced Steak Pizza has all the flavors that I love getting out in a grilled pizza.
I love the combination of the warm, slightly charred pizza dough with the cool toppings like the arugula and cheese. That together with our favorite mushroom recipe is a winner winner pizza dinner.
How Do You Make This Grilled Sliced Steak Pizza?
For this pizza recipe we’re starting off with a simplified version of our Oyster Sauce Mushrooms. You can check out that full recipe, because it’s a delicious side dish or steak topping recipe. But this pizza has so many flavors going on, we just added the oyster sauce.
So after the mushrooms have cooked down, stir in oyster sauce, salt and pepper. Cover the mushrooms to keep warm while you make the rest of the pizza.
Grill the pizza using store bought pizza dough (sometimes your favorite pizza place will sell this to you, too). Once you flip the dough over to the other side, add sliced provolone cheese to melt onto the dough. At this point you can remove the pizza from the grill to assemble.
Top the pizza with sliced steak, arugula and shaved parmesan cheese. Now you can drizzle on a creamy, sriracha mayonnaise that is so unbelievably good, you’ll be using it on pretty much everything. Salads, sandwiches, and yes, every bite of pizza you take.
Looking For More Pizza Recipes?
- Copycat Totino’s Pizza Rolls
- Italian Beef Pizza
- Roasted Tomato Basil Pizza
- Meatball Pizza Quesadillas
This steak pizza recipe can be served for appetizers or dinner!
- 1 ball of fresh store bought pizza dough
- 1 pound cooked, sliced steak (see note)
- 10 oz. package of arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- (2) 10 oz. container of white button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1–2 teaspoons milk
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 8-10 minutes until the mushrooms are browned and all the liquid has cooked out. Add the oyster sauce, a little salt if needed and some fresh black pepper. Stir to coat the mushrooms with the sauce, cover and set aside.
- Add the mayonnaise and the sriracha to a small bowl. Thin the sauce out with the milk and whisk together. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Roll out one half of the pasta dough into a round about 1/4″ thickness. Place the dough on an oiled grill and cook for 4-5 minutes until brown on the bottom. Flip the dough and add the sliced provolone cheese and close the lid until the cheese is melted and the bottom side is cooked, about 3-4 minutes. remove the dough from the grill to assemble.
- Add the sliced steak to the pizza (you can add it warm or cold) then top with the arugula and parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle the sriracha mayonnaise on top of the pizza. You can add the sriracha sauce to a plastic bag and snip the end off to squeeze the sauce on or just drizzle with a spoon.
You can often find cooked steak right at the deli counter! If your deli counter has prepared foods like this, grab a pound of whatever steak they have, sliced. If your deli counter doesn’t have prepared foods you can use sliced roast beef or leftover steak.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza recipe, grilled pizza, steak pizza, dinner ideas, appetizer recipe, sriracha mayonnaise