This steak pizza recipe can be served for appetizers or dinner!
- 1 ball of fresh store bought pizza dough
- 1 pound cooked, sliced steak (see note)
- 10 oz. package of arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- (2) 10 oz. container of white button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1–2 teaspoons milk
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 8-10 minutes until the mushrooms are browned and all the liquid has cooked out. Add the oyster sauce, a little salt if needed and some fresh black pepper. Stir to coat the mushrooms with the sauce, cover and set aside.
- Add the mayonnaise and the sriracha to a small bowl. Thin the sauce out with the milk and whisk together. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Roll out one half of the pasta dough into a round about 1/4″ thickness. Place the dough on an oiled grill and cook for 4-5 minutes until brown on the bottom. Flip the dough and add the sliced provolone cheese and close the lid until the cheese is melted and the bottom side is cooked, about 3-4 minutes. remove the dough from the grill to assemble.
- Add the sliced steak to the pizza (you can add it warm or cold) then top with the arugula and parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle the sriracha mayonnaise on top of the pizza. You can add the sriracha sauce to a plastic bag and snip the end off to squeeze the sauce on or just drizzle with a spoon.
You can often find cooked steak right at the deli counter! If your deli counter has prepared foods like this, grab a pound of whatever steak they have, sliced. If your deli counter doesn’t have prepared foods you can use sliced roast beef or leftover steak.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza recipe, grilled pizza, steak pizza, dinner ideas, appetizer recipe, sriracha mayonnaise