Make this Italian Beef Pizza for your next party or game day! This homemade pizza is topped with tender, addicting Italian beef, peppers and cheese. You’ll be ditching the pizza delivery menu after making this pizza recipe!
This homemade pizza starts with our SLOW COOKER ITALIAN BEEF recipe! Tender, shredded beef with the perfect amount of seasonings. Melt in your mouth delicious.
Italian Beef Pizza Recipe
If you’re new to making pizza at home, sit up and take note of this recipe ASAP. Sure you can throw some sauce and cheese on a store bought pizza crust and that will be fine…
But make this Italian Beef Pizza and you can start charging people for a slice. This pizza recipe is so ridiculously delicious, it tastes like it came straight from a Chicago pizzeria. And it all starts out with our favorite Italian Beef Recipe!
Slow cooker Italian beef is also another easy dinner recipe, all you need to do is grab a bottom round or a rump roast, add a few seasonings and leet it cook away all day.
The beef turns out so tender you can easily shred it apart with a couple of forks. Now pile the beef on buns for sandwiches…or make this Italian Beef Pizza!
When we make Italian Beef we usually have it for a couple of dinners and then end up freezing the rest for this pizza recipe or other dinner ideas.
Unless we make it for a party, then there’s not usually a lot left. But do try and make enough so you have leftover beef for this pizza.
How Do You Make Homemade Pizza?
You can totally google a recipe for homemade pizza crust, but that’s not really what this recipe is about. This pizza is about the toppings, so a good store bought pizza crust will do just fine.
We like to add a layer of cheese to the pizza crust first…
Then the beef a good amount of that delicious shredded beef…
Then the peppers. Now finish the pizza off with another layer of mozzarella cheese on top and bake. This is a fork and knife pizza recipe guys, There’s so many flavorful toppings going on here that you wouldn’t want any of it falling off.
After this pizza bakes, pull it out of the oven and give it a few minutes to rest. Nothing worse than cutting into a pizza and all the cheese comes right off of it. Just be patient, it’ll be worth the wait!
Looking For More Pizza Recipes?Print
This Italian Beef Pizza has all the flavors of an Italian Beef Sandwich baked on a pizza! A fun recipe to serve at game days and parties!
- 1 pizza crust (13.8 ounce tube, like Pillsbury brand)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced banana peppers, drained
- 1 cup sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- 2–3 cups leftover Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Take the pizza dough out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle shape on a floured board, then place it into a sheet pan that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake the crust for 7-8 minutes until slightly browned but not cooked through. Take the crust out of the oven and top with the shredded beef, then the mozzarella cheese and both peppers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza recipe, shredded beef recipes, italian beef recipe, party food