This pizza recipe will feed an army! Serve this beefy pizza at your next party, game day or instead of take out!
1 pizza crust (13.8 ounce tube, like Pillsbury brand)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup sliced banana peppers, drained
1 cup sliced roasted red peppers, drained
2–3 cups leftover Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Take the pizza dough out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle shape on a floured board, then place it into a sheet pan that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake the crust for 7-8 minutes until slightly browned but not cooked through. Take the crust out of the oven and top with the shredded beef, then the mozzarella cheese and both peppers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Keywords: pizza recipe, dinner recipe, beef pizza recipe, beef recipes, italian beef recipe