Try a Vampire’s Kiss Martini for a festive drink on Halloween! This champagne and vodka cocktail is as fun to make as it is to drink!
An Elegant Vampire Cocktail For Halloween
Can Halloween be elegant? It sure can when you make this Vampire’s Kiss Martini! I mean, champagne is pretty elegant, am I right? Not only is this Halloween cocktail fun to look at, it’s super tasty to drink.
Which is really the most important part. Sometimes drink recipes get too caught up in looking fun and festive and then the drink itself is sort of blah. Not this cocktail, we’ve mixed champagne with vodka and a raspberry liquor for the most delicious, party worthy Halloween cocktail ever!
Complete with fake blood dripping down the sides…because, you know, it’s Halloween.
Vampire’s Kiss Martini Ingredients
Like we said, we’re keeping this Halloween drink elegant and super tasty!
- Champagne: You can swap out prosecco too, just make sure it’s not too sweet, somewhere in the middle works best for this cocktail.
- Vodka: Plain vodka or flavored vodka – you can try some flavors you have and see what you like but plain vodka doesn’t add any additional sweetness so we think regular vodka is best.
- Chambord: Chambord is a raspberry flavored liquor that adds the most delicious flavor to this cocktail. It’s a little on the pricier side but one bottle of this stuff will last you a long, long time.
How To Make A Vampire’s Kiss Martini
Let’s start with this awesome fake blood rim. Mix corn syrup with red food coloring and pour it onto a shallow plate. Dip the rim of your martini glass into the corn syrup and then turn the glass to stand it up and let the corn syrup drip down the sides.
We added a few red colored sugar sprinkles to give it a little sparkle too!
Next pour in the vodka and then top off with champagne or prosecco. Lastly, add a splash of Chambord, just pour it in, don’t mix it in right away so you get this cool layered effect.
Halloween Cocktail Garnish Ideas
We stuck to adding just a fake blood rim to our Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail, but you can add lots of fun garnishes that are just perfect for your Halloween party!
- Fake Eyeballs
- Plastic Spiders
- Plastic Fangs (or fang ice cubes like we made for this Vampire Tequila recipe)
- Gummy Worms
- Dry Ice
Looking For More Halloween Recipes?
- RumChata Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini
- Candy Corn Martini
- Pumpkin Drop Martini
- Pumpkin Moscow Mule
- Salted Caramel Apple Shots
This fun and festive Halloween martini is definitely going to be the hit of the party! Vodka, champagne and raspberry flavored liquor with a sparkling “blood” glass!
For Rimming The Glass:
- Light corn syrup
- Red food coloring
- Red rimming sugar
For The Cocktail:
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 4 ounces Champagne or Prosecco
- 1/2 ounce Chambord (raspberry liquor)
- Start by rimming the glass: Pour corn syrup onto a shallow plate until it’s thick enough to dip the rim of your martini glass in. Stir in the food coloring until you have the color red that you like, then dip the rim of the glass into the syrup. Turn the glass around so that some of the syrup is thicker on one side, you want an uneven layer for a more realistic blood drip.
- Turn the glass over to stand it up and let the syrup drip down the rim. Sprinkle on the rimming sugar, adding it to the top of the rim and down the sides.
- Add the vodka to the glass and then top with champagne. Slowly pour in the Chambord liquor and serve.
You can make the blood rims ahead of time but they will drip down over time, so not longer than 30 minutes ahead.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Pour
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: halloween cocktail recipe, champagne drinks, martini recipes, party drinks, halloween party ideas, halloween drinks, vampire's kiss, cocktail recipes