This RumChata Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini is so creamy and delicious, you don’t need dessert! Serve these martinis for all your fall parties!
If you love creamy, dessert cocktails, try our famous Cinnamon Toast Crunch drink and this chocolate lovers dream, a Mississippi Mud Pie Martini!
A Sweet, But Strong Martini Recipe
While we LOVE a good dessert cocktail, we don’t just want to be sipping on liquid ice cream. Dessert is dessert but a dessert cocktail should be just that. A cocktail.
So don’t be fooled by this RumChata Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini, it is sweet and creamy and totally delicious…but it also packs a punch.
We’ve got RumChata, of course, as the base of this martini recipe but there’s also vanilla vodka and pumpkin liquor rounding out this fall cocktail. Graham cracker crumbs line the rim to give you the texture and flavor of my favorite kind of pie crust, and of course a few on top for garnish.
Ingredients For This Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini
All you need to make this fun dessert martini are a few classic fall flavored ingredients and some liquor cabinet staples!
- RumChata: A creamy, cinnamon spiced rum liquor that we use for so many different cocktails, we have a bottle on hand all the time.
- Pumpkin Liquor: There are many different types of pumpkin liquor at the store, for this recipe we like the pumpkin spice variety.
- Vanilla Vodka: Vanilla vodka adds another layer of “cheesecake” or dessert-like flavor to this martini.
- Cream: Heavy cream adds flavor and a creamy texture to this drink.
- Graham Crackers: Because what’s a cheesecake without the crust? A graham cracker rim adds flavor and a gorgeous visual for serving.
Why We Love RumChata Cocktails!
If you haven’t gotten yourself a bottle of RumChata yet, you should definitely do so.
RumChata is one of the staples in my bar because for one, everyone seems to like it and for two, you can make so many different drink recipe with RumChata it’ll blow your mind. From martini recipes like this one to layered shots for parties, there’s really so much you can make with it.
This sweet Caribbean rum is made with real diary cream, so you’re always going to have a rich, flavorful cocktail like no other!
Looking For More RumChata Recipes?
- RumChata Toasted Almond Cocktail
- Mississippi Mud Pie Martini
- Campfire Milk Punch
- RumChata Blackberry Fool
RumChata Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 Drinks 1x
This creamy RumChata cocktail is perfect for all your fall parties! Serve this martini at happy hour or instead of dessert!
- 6 ounces RumChata
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce pumpkin spice liquor
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 4 graham crackers
- Corn syrup (for rimming the glasses)
- Fresh nutmeg or cinnamon
To Rim The Glass:
- Pour a small amount of corn syrup on a shallow plate in an even layer.
- Crush the graham crackers in a sealable bag, leaving some larger pieces for garnish. Add the graham cracker crumbs to another shallow plate.
- Dip the edge of a martini glass in the corn syrup and the in the graham cracker crumbs. Repeat with the second martini glass.
To Make The Martini:
- Add the RumChata, vodka, pumpkin spice liquor, vanilla extract and heavy cream to a cocktail shaker along with a few ice cubes.
- Shake until the martini is frothy and cold, then divide between the two martini glasses.
- Add larger pieces of graham cracker crumbs to the top of the drink and sprinkle fresh nutmeg or cinnamon (or both) on top for garnish.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rumchata cocktails, rumchata drinks, cocktail recipes, drink recipe, fall cocktails, dessert cocktails, martini recipes, vodka drinks