This creamy RumChata cocktail is perfect for all your fall parties! Serve this martini at happy hour or instead of dessert!
- 6 ounces RumChata
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce pumpkin spice liquor
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 4 graham crackers
- Corn syrup (for rimming the glasses)
- Fresh nutmeg or cinnamon
To Rim The Glass:
- Pour a small amount of corn syrup on a shallow plate in an even layer.
- Crush the graham crackers in a sealable bag, leaving some larger pieces for garnish. Add the graham cracker crumbs to another shallow plate.
- Dip the edge of a martini glass in the corn syrup and the in the graham cracker crumbs. Repeat with the second martini glass.
To Make The Martini:
- Add the RumChata, vodka, pumpkin spice liquor, vanilla extract and heavy cream to a cocktail shaker along with a few ice cubes.
- Shake until the martini is frothy and cold, then divide between the two martini glasses.
- Add larger pieces of graham cracker crumbs to the top of the drink and sprinkle fresh nutmeg or cinnamon (or both) on top for garnish.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rumchata cocktails, rumchata drinks, cocktail recipes, drink recipe, fall cocktails, dessert cocktails, martini recipes, vodka drinks