This fun and festive Halloween martini is definitely going to be the hit of the party! Vodka, champagne and raspberry flavored liquor with a sparkling “blood” glass!
For Rimming The Glass:
- Light corn syrup
- Red food coloring
- Red rimming sugar
For The Cocktail:
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 4 ounces Champagne or Prosecco
- 1/2 ounce Chambord (raspberry liquor)
- Start by rimming the glass: Pour corn syrup onto a shallow plate until it’s thick enough to dip the rim of your martini glass in. Stir in the food coloring until you have the color red that you like, then dip the rim of the glass into the syrup. Turn the glass around so that some of the syrup is thicker on one side, you want an uneven layer for a more realistic blood drip.
- Turn the glass over to stand it up and let the syrup drip down the rim. Sprinkle on the rimming sugar, adding it to the top of the rim and down the sides.
- Add the vodka to the glass and then top with champagne. Slowly pour in the Chambord liquor and serve.
You can make the blood rims ahead of time but they will drip down over time, so not longer than 30 minutes ahead.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Pour
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: halloween cocktail recipe, champagne drinks, martini recipes, party drinks, halloween party ideas, halloween drinks, vampire's kiss, cocktail recipes