The Gingerbread Man Drink is perfect for cookie swaps…or cocktail swaps! This delicious, creamy cocktail is as good as having dessert!
A Sweet Holiday Drink Recipe
So my wife is always getting these invitations to “cookie swaps” around Christmas time. For those of you that don’t know my wife, which many of you don’t, this really isn’t her type of thing.
But a Cocktail Swap? Now that she would be into. Picture that – you go to someone’s house and everyone brings a shaker full of something with a recipe attached. You can have a little taste, see what you like and come away with tons of different cocktail ideas. And everyone would leave happy instead of feeling horrible that they ate so many cookies, am I right?
How To Make The Gingerbread Man Drink
Just get out your shaker, add Baileys, Gingersnap Vodka and Butterscotch Schanpps. Shake and pour.
Get some fancy Christmas colored sugar for doing the rim nice, it is a party you know…and you’re headed out the door.
Who isn’t going to love you when you walk into a party with a bottle of Baileys and a pitcher of The Gingerbread Man drinks for dessert? It’s like having boozy milk and cookies for dessert.
I’ll tell you in advance, you’ll always be welcome at my house – just in case you’re ever in the neighborhood!
Looking For More Holiday Cocktails?
- Spiked White Hot Chocolate
- Christmas Morning Mimosa
- Slow Cooker Christmas Punch
- Cranberry Whiskey Sparkler
The Gingerbread Man drink is perfect for cookie swaps…or cocktail swaps! I mean, let’s be honest, the cocktails are what we’re all here for.
- 2 oz. Cupcake Gingersnap Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. Baileys™ Irish Cream
- 3/4 oz. Dekuyper Butterscotch Schnapps
- Gingerbread Man cookies for garnish
- Colored sugar for rimming the glass
- Dip the rim of the glass in corn syrup, lightly coating the rim. Roll the rim onto a shallow plate with the colored sugar and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients (except the cookies) into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and pour into a low-ball glass over ice.
- Gingerbread man ice cubes optional. :)
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tequila drink recipe, tequila cocktail, holiday cocktail, christmas drinks, christmas cocktails