This Slow Cooker Christmas Punch is perfect for your holiday parties! Make this holiday punch in large or small batches depending on how much you need. When this punch is simmering in your slow cooker, it makes your house smell just like Christmas!
Christmas Punch Recipe
This Slow Cooker Christmas Punch is a must have for holiday parties. When your guests walk in, they’ll be hit with the smell of star anise and cinnamon, making your house feel inviting and warm.
I love making holiday drinks like this punch recipe because you can make it ahead of time and it can simmer in your slow cooker for a few hours. AND your guests can serve themselves, which is always a time saver.
You can also make a pitcher of this punch and keep it chilled in the refrigerator for a cold drink option. It’s really delicious both ways!
Ingredients You’ll Need
This fruity punch is made with cranberry, pineapple and a splash of lemon juice. The lemon juice (fresh please) cuts down on the sweetness from the other juices so we’re not sipping on all sugar here. In fact, you hardly taste the alcohol at all. So sip carefully, my friends.
- 2 cups vodka: Use a good quality vodka
- 1/4 cup triple sec: Can also swap out Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 3 cups cranberry juice: Regular or Diet, you can even try flavored cranberry juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice: Regular or Light
- 1/4 cup lemon juice: Fresh squeezed will give you the best flavor
- Garnishes: Fresh cranberries, star anise and cinnamon sticks or fresh rosemary sprig
Can You Make This Punch Recipe Without Alcohol?
If you want to make this Christmas Punch recipe without alcohol, a virgin recipe perhaps for the kids to drink, you definitely can. I would choose the cold option for serving and replace the vodka and triple sec with seltzer, flavored seltzer of soda like Sprite, 7UP or ginger ale.
You can can also get more kid friendly with the garnishes and use grapes and/or slices of fresh fruit like apples and oranges. Set up a garnish bar next to the kid friendly punch and let them pick their own garnishes! This is also a great idea for the adult punch table too.
- Apple slices
- Orange slices
- Lemon or Lime wedges
- Raspberries or blackberries
- Fresh Rosemary
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Star Anise
Looking For More Holiday Cocktail Recipes?
- Champagne Jello Shots
- Sparkling Fireball Apple Sangria
- Champagne Cocktail Recipes
- Blood Orange Gin Martini
- Slow Cooker Spiked Apple Cider
- Harvest Moon Manhattan
- Island Champagne Cocktail
This Slow Cooker Christmas Punch can be served warm or cold! A delicious, spirited punch that makes your whole house smell like Christmas!
- 2 cups vodka
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Fresh cranberries, star anise and cinnamon sticks for garnish
For Cold Punch:
- Add the vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and lemon juice to a pitcher and stir.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve, then garnish each glass with a star anise, a few fresh cranberries and a cinnamon stick.
For Warm Punch:
- Add the vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and lemon juice to a slow cooker along with 2 cinnamon sticks and 1 star anise.
- Set on low for 2 hours, then set the slow cooker to the warm setting. Serve the punch warm with a fresh cinnamon stick, star anise and a few fresh cranberries for garnish.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American