This Salty Nut Shot is the ultimate peanut lovers shot! I’ll show you how to use real peanuts and peanut butter to make this fun shot!
Salty Nut Shot – A Peanut Butter Flavored Drink
This Salty Nut Shot sure has a catchy name, am I right?
I combined Frangelico (one of my favorite liquors) with NutLiquor vodka, some peanut butter and a little cream. Blended it until smooth and then poured it into shot glasses.
And just to amp up the peanut and salt flavor a little bit more, I rimmed the shot glass with crushed peanuts and kosher salt.
Are you still with me here? I know you’re still processing the name…
You can serve this as a dessert shot with some coffee, or during appetizers with some wings. It’s perfect for drinking with spicy food – it puts the fire right out.
As I have mentioned before, I am always sneaking off into the kitchen and whipping up shots of some sort. No one even asks where I’m going anymore – they all know.
Where Can I Find Peanut Butter Vodka?
Most liquor stores that I have been into will have peanut butter vodka. If you can’t find that, you can substitute peanut butter whiskey instead. Screwball whiskey is a really popular liquor these days, so you’ll definitely be able to get your hands on that.
Is There Real Peanut Butter In This Drink Recipe?
Yes. There is real peanut butter in this drink recipe! So if you do have a peanut allergy, you’ll need to move on to another shot.
Might be a good idea these days to ask your friends if anyone has a nut allergy before serving these peanut butter infused shots, too!
Looking For More Shot Recipes?Print
Love peanut butter? This Salty Nut Shot is for you. Super fun for drinking, super fun name.
- 4 ounces Frangelico liquor
- 3 ounces Nutliquor Vodka or try peanut butter whiskey like Screwball
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
For rimming the glass:
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add the Frangelico liquor, vodka, peanut butter and cream to a small blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix the crushed peanuts and salt together in a small bowl and pour out into a shallow dish.
- Slightly wet the rims of 4 large (2 ounce) shot glasses and then dip into the peanut and salt mixture.
- Pour the drink into the 4 rimmed shot glasses and serve.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
Keywords: shot recipes, vodka drinks, vodka shots, peanut butter vodka., peanut butter whiskey