This nutty vodka shot will be a hit at parties!
- 2 oz. Frangelico liquor
- 1 1/2 oz. Nutliquor Vodka
- 2 T. creamy peanut butter
- 1 T. heavy cream
For rimming the glass
- 2 T. crushed peanuts
- 1 T. kosher salt
- Take the heavy cream and pour it over the peanut butter in a small dish. Heat in the microwave for 15 seconds then stir until smooth.
- Mix the crushed peanuts and salt together in a small bowl and pour out into a shallow dish.
- Slightly wet the rims of each shot glass and then dip into the peanut and salt mixture.
- Add the Frangelico, the vodka and the peanut butter mixture to a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into 2 shot glasses.
- Serving Size: 2
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
Keywords: vodka drinks, vodka shots, cocktail recipes shot recipes