This RumChata Creamsicle Mimosa Recipe is a super fun cocktail to celebrate with! A classic mimosa recipe topped with a boozy, RumChata flavored whipped cream!
RumChata Creamsicle Mimosa Recipe
Holiday’s call for champagne. We’ve definitely made a few champagne cocktails like this Sparkling Whiskey drink or our Champagne Sangria. But take a little RumChata and add it to some fresh whipped cream…and you’ve got yourself a champagne cocktail that everyone’s going to love!
Most people think of mimosas as a brunch drink, but we love these champagne cocktails so much that we serve them at any party!
How To Make This Mimosa Recipe
- Pour some orange juice in the bottom of a champagne flute and top it off with champagne. You’re looking for about 1/3 of orange juice to 2/3 of champagne.
- Grab some refrigerated whipped topping and whisk in RumChata.
- Top the champagne glasses with a dollop of the RumChata whipped cream and an orange twist for garnish.
What Is RumChata?
RumChata is a cream liquor that’s manufactured in Wisconsin. It’s primarily made of rum, cream, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar.
This liquor was designed to taste like a combination of rum and horchata, hence the name RumChata.
RumChata is a creamy, deliciously sweet liquor that is often compared to the milk in a bowl after eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. We think so, too. So we made a Cinnamon Toast Crunch cocktail for you, too!
Looking For More Champagne Cocktails?Print
This delicious, RumChata Creamsicle Mimosa is always a hit at parties! Perfect for brunch, but a delicious, creamy cocktail for all occasions!
- 8 ounces orange juice
- Champagne for topping
- 1 cup refrigerated whipped topping (like Cool Whip®)
- 1/4 cup RumChata
- Orange twists for garnish if deisred
- Add 2 ounces of orange juice to each champagne flute and then top with champagne.
- Add the whipped topping to a bowl and whisk together with the RumChata.
- Add a dollop of the whipped cream to each champagne flute and garnish with an orange twist if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American