This Candy Corn Martini is WAY too delicious to save for Halloween! This layered martini tastes just like liquid boozy, candy corn!
How To Layer A Drink With A Spoon
Don’t get scared – you don’t have to layer it. You know me I’m all about the presentation, but honestly, it’s amazing if you just shake it up.
All you need to do is get yourself a small spoon, and carefully pour each layer over the back of the spoon. Slowly. That is the trick here, just take your time and pour the booze in slowly.
Come on – how good do these look? Make up a batch and be festive. Even if you don’t feel festive about Halloween, these martini’s will definitely get you in the party spirit!
Don’t just save these candy corn drinks for Halloween…It’s too good to leave for only once a year! Break it our whenever you need a sweet and creamy party cocktail!
Looking For More Fun Martini Recipes?
Need More Halloween Recipes?
- RumChata Candy Corn Jello Shots
- Pumpkin Moscow Mule
- Pumpkin Spice Wine Spritzer
- Pumpkin Pie Shots
- Jack-O-Blast Rum Pumpkin Shooters
- 6 ounces Cake Vodka
- 1/4 cup candy corn
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Sprinkles or nonpareils for the rim
- Corn syrup
- Add the candy corn to the vodka in a covered jar or container and let the vodka sit for 6 hours or overnight.
- Pour corn syrup in a single layer on a shallow plate. Add the sprinkles to another shallow plate. Dip the rim of a martini glass into the corn syrup and then into the sprinkles to coat the rim.
- Strain the vodka, discarding the candy corn.
- Pour the vodka into two martini glasses, dividing evenly.
- Divide the pineapple juice in half, then pour the juice carefully over the back of a small spoon on top of the vodka layer in each glass.
- divide the cream in half and use the same spoon technique to add the cream on the top layer of each martini.
- Alternately, you can shake the vodka, pineapple juice and cream together in a shaker and pour into two martini glasses if you don't want to layer the martinis.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 543 Total Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 101mg Sodium: 265mg Carbohydrates: 13.9g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0.2g Sugar: 12g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2.9g