Low Carb Hamburger Cheese Crisps taste just like biting into a cheeseburger without the bun! Load these low carb snacks up with all your favorite toppings!
We love making super flavorful, fun low carb recipes like these cheese crisps! Also be sure to check out our popular Naked Tacos for a fun taco night without the shell. These delicious Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Enchiladas are a favorite low carb dinner option that uses up all that garden zucchini!
A Fun, Low Carb Appetizer Recipe For Parties
These Low Carb Hamburger Cheese Crisps are definitely on the top of the list as far as out kids are concerned. They love getting all the toppings that they can onto these cheese crips, the more the better.
These low carb snacks are super fun for serving at parties but we like to make them just to have on hand for a light lunch or just for snacking!
How To Make Low Carb Hamburger Cheese Crisps
Add grated asiago cheese to a parchment lined baking sheet, about 2 tablespoons per pile. They will spread out when baking but not too much, so spaced out just like we have here will work just fine.
Now add cooked, seasoned ground beef to the top of cheese and get it in the oven to bake. The cheese will look completely melted and bubbly when you go to take these out of the oven, but they will set up quickly once they start to cool.
Once they have cooled and hardened, add a squirt of ketchup and a pickle slice to the top. I love that combination of hot and cold foods together in one bite!
Can I Make This Low Carb Recipe Ahead Of Time?
To get the best quality and flavor these Low Carb Hamburger Cheese Crisps should be made right before serving. You can make the seasoned ground beef ahead of time and get your toppings ready and the cheese shredded for the cheese crisps.
Then once you’re ready all you need to do is bake the cheese crisps for a couple of minutes and add the toppings.
What Are Some Other Toppings I Can Add To These Cheese Crisps?
- Chopped black olives
- Shredded lettuce
- Awesome Sauce
Looking For More Low Carb Appetizers?
- Italian Deli Roll Ups
- Chicken & Broccoli Meatballs
- Chicken Pot Pie Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Sausage Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
- Hamburger Lettuce Wraps
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 teaspoon canola oil or cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 ounces grated asiago cheese
- 18 pickle slices
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the skillet and cook until browned through. Drain the beef if there is any grease and place into a bowl to cool.
- Make six piles of cheese to a parchment lined baking sheet, about two tablespoons each.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the beef to the top of each cheese pile.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes in the oven until the cheese is completely melted and bubbling. Remove from the oven and let cool until set.
- Repeat with remaining cheese and beef until you have 18 crisps.
- Top each cheese crisp with a drizzle of ketchup and a pickle.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low carb recipe, low carb appetizers, cheese crisps, snack ideas, ground beef recipes, appetizers