This RumChata Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini tastes just like the classic dessert, spiked with RumChata! This creamy dessert martini is perfect for parties!
If you love creamy, dessert cocktails, try our famous Cinnamon Toast Crunch drink!
A Sweet But Strong Martini Recipe
While we LOVE a good dessert cocktail, we don’t just want to be sipping on liquid ice cream. Dessert is dessert but a dessert cocktail should be just that.
So don’t be fooled by this RumChata Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini, it is sweet and creamy and totally delicious…but it also packs a punch.
We’ve got RumChata, of course, as the base of this martini recipe but there’s also vanilla vodka and pumpkin liquor rounding out this fall cocktail. Graham cracker crumbs line the rim to give you the texture and flavor of my favorite kind of pie crust, and of course a few on top for garnish.
One of the things I love about making RumChata cocktails is that none of them taste the same. If you want the straight flavor of RumChata, I suggest you do just that.
Drink it straight. Over ice or as is, up to you. We even add it to our coffee instead of cream on the weekends or for an easy brunch cocktail. RumChata even has “mini-chatas” that look just like those white plastic coffee creamers you get in a diner.
I will admit, we have a couple of boxes of those and sometimes it’s just the afternoon (or morning) pick me up that you need. But back to this RumChata Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini…
This martini recipe is going to be so fun for all your fall parties, you can rim the glasses ahead of time and then shake up the cocktail as you go. Or you can make a large batch of these martinis and stash them in the fridge until happy hour.
Why We Love RumChata Cocktails!
If you haven’t gotten yourself a bottle of RumChata yet, you should definitely do so.
RumChata is one of the staples in my bar because for one, everyone seems to like it and for two, you can make so many different drink recipe with RumChata it’ll blow your mind. From martini recipes like this one to layered shots for parties, there’s really so much you can make with it.
This sweet Caribbean rum is made with real diary cream, so you’re always going to have a rich, flavorful cocktail like no other!
Looking For More RumChata Recipes?
- 6 ounces RumChata
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce pumpkin spice liquor
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 4 graham crackers
- Corn syrup (for rimming the glasses)
- Fresh nutmeg or cinnamon
- Start by rimming the glasses. Pour a small amount of corn syrup on a shallow plate in an even layer.
- Crush the graham crackers in a sealable bag, leaving some larger pieces for garnish.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to another shallow plate.
- First dip the edge of a martini glass in the corn syrup and the in the graham cracker crumbs. Repeat with the second martini glass.
- Add the RumChata, vodka, pumpkin spice liquor, vanilla extract and heavy cream to a cocktail shaker along with a few ice cubes.
- Shake until the martini is frothy and cold, then divide between the two martini glasses.
- Add larger pieces of graham cracker crumbs to the top of the drink and sprinkle fresh nutmeg or cinnamon (or both) on top for garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 583 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 57mg Sodium: 171mg Carbohydrates: 46g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 19g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 6.8g