Asian Zucchini Noodles are a quick, healthy and delicious side dish that your whole family will love! Even if you think you don’t like zucchini…you’re going to love this dish!
Zucchini noodles, zoodles…I’m going to stick with zucchini noodles today. That’s what they are, right? Zucchini in the shape of noodles. Because sometimes it’s all about how you cut things.
Like turkey sliced thin at the deli is a whole different thing than the exact same turkey sliced thick. You know I’m right…
Give me a big chunk of a vegetable and I might not like it as much as if it’s cut smaller and roasted, or spiralized like with these Asian Zucchini Noodles.
When you’re done slicing the zucchini get it into a wok or a deep skillet and cook it for about 5 minutes. Then make a quick Asian flavored sauce and pour it all over.
Toss together and cook for another few minutes and you’re done. It really doesn’t get much easier than that. But then I broke out with my most famous line…what if we added chicken?
Yes, you can definitely add ground beef, chicken or pork to make this a pretty awesome stir fry recipe – and a pretty quick one at that.
These Asian Zucchini Noodles are the best way to get your vegetables in at dinner time!
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized or cut into strips on a mandoline
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
For the Peanut Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok or a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the zucchini and cook while tossing for 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk the ingredients together for the peanut sauce, then pour over the zucchini.
- Toss and cook for another 3-4 minutes then serve.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and/or red pepper flakes if desired.