Asian Zucchini Noodle recipe is a a quick, healthy and delicious side dish that your whole family will love! E
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized or cut into strips on a mandoline
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
For the Peanut Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok or a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the zucchini and cook while tossing for 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk the ingredients together for the peanut sauce, then pour over the zucchini.
- Toss and cook for another 3-4 minutes then serve.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and/or red pepper flakes if desired.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low carb recipes, vegetable sides, zucchini recipes, zoodles, healthy recipes