Make this No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dip for dessert and watch it disappear! This no bake dessert is perfect for potlucks or a last minute dessert!
An Easy, No Bake Dessert Recipe
YES, you can make this No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dip without the booze for the little guys…there’s no cooking process here to burn off the liquor so you might want to keep a few scoops of the dip out separately if that’s your plan – but tonight it’s an adult party.
Dip with booze. That’s what we’re talking about today. We like to spike our desserts with a little something fun, but again, you totally don’t have to. It’s going to be just as good sans the booze. But even better with the booze!
This dessert dip is also a perfect party dip because it’s really so easy to make. Just a few ingredients mixed together and fresh fruit and cookies for dipping.
How To Make No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dip
You can grab graham crackers, vanilla wafers or other fruits for dipping too, but today it was just about the strawberries.
All you need to do to get started is beat some heavy cream until it’s stiff, then add sugar, vanilla extract and Liquor 43. Not using the booze? Just skip that step.
Fold in diced strawberries and softened cream cheese. Add a layer of crushed graham crackers on top and serve with sliced strawberries for dipping.
This No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dip is the perfect way to end a party – with a sweet dessert and a little more booze! Other fruit options for this dessert dip could include, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, mango and kiwi.
Make a few dessert dips with different fruits and set out a whole dessert dip table!
Looking For More Party Desserts?
- Boozy Cinnamon Toast Crunch Jello
- Sugared Prosecco Grapes
- Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shots
- Pineapple Upside Down Whiskey Cakes
- Banana Bourbon Poke Cake
This tasty no bake dessert is spiked with just a little bit of the fun stuff! You can definitely leave out the booze for the kiddos, or maybe make it both ways for parties!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup Liquor 43
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Strawberries for serving
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in the sugar, vanilla and Liquor 43 until just combined.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream mixture until just combined.
- Spoon into a serving dish and top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Serve with fresh strawberries for dipping.
Other dippers might include graham crackers, vanilla wafers or other cookies and other slices of fruit!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake dessert, dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe, dessert dip, boozy desserts, desserts for parties