This tasty no bake dessert is spiked with just a little bit of the fun stuff! You can definitely leave out the booze for the kiddos, or maybe make it both ways for parties!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup Liquor 43
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Strawberries for serving
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in the sugar, vanilla and Liquor 43 until just combined.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream mixture until just combined.
- Spoon into a serving dish and top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Serve with fresh strawberries for dipping.
Other dippers might include graham crackers, vanilla wafers or other cookies and other slices of fruit!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake dessert, dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe, dessert dip, boozy desserts, desserts for parties