Blue Moon Sangria is one of my favorite ways to enjoy happy hour! This sangria recipe is made with a citrus flavored beer and vodka!
A Beer & Vodka Sangria Recipe
This beer sangria is so much fun to serve at parties! We make this sangria all the time and every time we do our friends love it. It’s one of those drinks that doesn’t seem like it’s strong but after a couple of glasses…you might be walking home.
The trick in this sangria, like most sangria recipes is to marinate the fruit ahead of time so it soaks up all the delicious booziness. Then you can add the beer at the last minute so it doesn’t go flat.
I like sangria in the summer but maybe the addition of beer would make it more a winter cocktail? Well either way, I had to try it. I grabbed a Blue Moon Belgian White because it’s one of my favorite wheat beers to drink.
How To Make Blue Moon Sangria
First grab some Blue Moon and then some vodka. Make sure it’s good vodka, not the cheap stuff because there’s a good amount of it in this Blue Moon Sangria.
Add your fruit to the bottom of a pitcher along with the vodka and some white grape juice. Let that hang out for a while in your refrigerator and then you can start the party.
And don’t be surprised when all of the sudden the pitcher is gone, because it’s going to happen really easy – and really fast.
What Kind Of Fruit Do You Add To Sangria?
We used oranges, apple slices and grapes for this Blue Moon Sangria recipe. You can also add berries, pears, pineapple, mango, really anything that you think would be good in this sangria!
Looking For More Drink Recipes?Print
This fun beer and vodka sangria recipe is perfect for serving at parties!
- 1 1/2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 cups of seedless grapes, halved
- 2 large apples, thinly sliced or cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 cups mandarin oranges
- 3 Bottles (or cans) of Blue Moon Belgian White Beer
- Combine the grape juice, vodka and all of the fruit in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8.
- Right before serving pour in the beer and stir to combine.
- Fill your glasses with some of the fruit mixture from the pitcher, then fill with the beer sangria.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sangria recipe, beer cocktails, vodka drink recipes, make ahead cocktails, party drink recipes