This fun beer and vodka sangria recipe is perfect for serving at parties!
- 1 1/2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 cups of seedless grapes, halved
- 2 large apples, thinly sliced or cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 cups mandarin oranges
- 3 Bottles (or cans) of Blue Moon Belgian White Beer
- Combine the grape juice, vodka and all of the fruit in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8.
- Right before serving pour in the beer and stir to combine.
- Fill your glasses with some of the fruit mixture from the pitcher, then fill with the beer sangria.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sangria recipe, beer cocktails, vodka drink recipes, make ahead cocktails, party drink recipes