These Crock Pot Sticky Chicken Legs are such an easy and tasty chicken recipe! This crock pot recipe is so easy your kids can make it for you!
Oh Yes, And We Love Easy Chicken Recipes Too…
Well because we’re all busy and we all need easy, nutritious dinners for ourselves and our family. Am I Right?
Bonus to thisCrock Pot Sticky Chicken Legs recipe is that it is SO easy I promise your kids can make it all by themselves. No hot stove, no complicated ingredients.
All by themselves.
You’re loving me right?
Another bonus to finding an easy chicken recipe your family will love is if it’s also a slow cooker recipe. Because then it’s EVEN EASIER.
Just add the sauce ingredients to your crock pot along with these chicken legs, toss, and dinner is done. All you have to so is show up!
A Dinner Recipe So Easy Your Kids Can Make It?
Yep. And just to prove how easy this chicken recipe is, we got our 13 year old to do this one by himself.
Start out by seasoning these Crock Pot Sticky Chicken Legs with a chicken rub. You can grab your favorite dry rub right at the grocery store for this chicken recipe.
Next it’s time for the sauce. We started with one of our favorite BBQ sauces, but garb whatever you like! Then we added honey and teriyaki sauce and just mixed it together…
Pour the sauce all over the chicken legs. Make sure if you’re chicken legs aren’t in a single layer that you toss to coat them in the sauce.
Cover and set your slow cooker on low for 6 hours. It couldn’t get much easier than that! If you’ve only got 4 hours, set it on high heat instead.
AND if you need more time you can go up to 8 hours on low but the chicken will fall off the bone more than if you shut it off at 6 hours.
Either way get in there and grab one!
What To Serve With This Crock Pot Chicken Recipe
We hope you like these Crock Pot Sticky Chicken Legs as much as we do! Leftovers, BTW are delicious, this chicken recipe is a meal prepping win.
Looking For More Crock Pot Recipes?
Easy chicken recipes like these crock pot chicken legs are always on our dinner menu!
- 5 lbs. chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup Stubb’s Chicken All-Natural Spice Rub
- 1 1/2 cups Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place the chicken legs in a slow cooker in an even layer if possible. If they have to be stacked just make sure to season each layer as you go with the salt, pepper and chicken rub.
- Mix the BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce and the honey together and pour over the chicken legs, making sure to coat them all.
- Set the slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4.
- If you want a “stickier” sauce after cooking, pour the sauce into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Mix 1/4 cup of cornstarch together with 3 tablespoons of water then pour into the sauce while whisking.
- Bring back to a boil, turn down to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes to reduce the sauce.
- Pour the sauce back over the chicken legs and serve.
Keywords: crock pot chicken, slow cooker chicken, crock pot chicken recipe, bbq chicken, easy chicken recipes, chicken recipes